THE WENGER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Re: THE WENGER THREAD

Post by StuartL »

1989 wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:42 am
Jock Gooner wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:20 pm
clockender1 wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:08 pm
1989 wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:54 am
rodders999 wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:37 pm
Has he even been seen in attendance at any of our matches home or away this season? Don’t remember the camera panning to him in the stands at any game?
He was sacked and is still bitter, 100%.
And yet he earned seven million a year for a part time job :banghead:

The media are starting to realize how wrong they were about him, hence the laughing gas stories, questioning dicks training methods and the latest gem - our squad isn't big enough to ' compete' with the fixture list this winter.

Well, fuck a duck, as if we didn't know that one for the last ten years - it's not like we ever had a winter collapse before is it ? :rubchin:

The media had already written the script for us - struggle all year, and scrape 6th taking 3-4 years to rebuild at the minimum, NOT thrive and challenge for third this year and the title next year.

I saw TOF being interviewed a month ago and he was banging on about how he hadn't watched any of our games since he left...which I thought a little strange seeing as how he invented the club and built the new stadium single handedly etc. Now I haven't managed any of that during my 40 odd years of supporting the club but somehow I still manage to watch all of our games :rubchin:

You're right about the media having our season mapped out for us but they will get bored with their narrative if we keep it together so that's on Dick and the players to keep producing the goods. The new guys, in particular Sokratis, Torreira and Lichsteiner all have backbones so that along with the ability of the forwards gives us the basis for a solid season even if we are in transition.
All those comments about how he's an Arsenal fan and yet hasn't watched any of our games. :lol:

Once a fraud always a fraud.
Exactly, I can imagine him wrapped in his Arsenal duvet coat with a couple of cans, watching our matches and hoping the opposition win, seething with rage when the fans sing “we’ve got our Arsenal back” or “Unai Emery’s red and white army”

The newspaper headline when he arrives was Arsene who, it feels like that all over again already. :barscarf:

Cannon

Post by Cannon »

I get that feeling as well actually. A lot of people say 'but he's Arsenal through and through' but he's an egotistical guy that loved winding fans up with his comments at every opportunity, and wanted everything done his way, so I don't think he'll be pleased that we've taken off with him no longer here.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Cannon wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:30 pm
I get that feeling as well actually. A lot of people say 'but he's Arsenal through and through' but he's an egotistical guy that loved winding fans up with his comments at every opportunity, and wanted everything done his way, so I don't think he'll be pleased that we've taken off with him no longer here.
He'll be fucking seething :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:35 pm
Cannon wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:30 pm
He'll be fucking seething :lol:
I reckon he does watch. And when he sees Dick make two substitutions on half time he jumps up, throws his can of Ace lager at the screen, and roars "that's fucking cheating you fucking cùnt!" :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Is this cuntbag still about and surely it's time to get rid of this thread on an egotistical, despotic cuntbag!? :?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:03 pm
Is this cuntbag still about and surely it's time to get rid of this thread on an egotistical, despotic cuntbag!? :?
If we get rid of this thread then the other threads will just get ruined with all this latent bitter shit that still gets posted on here. Better to keep it all in one place and give people a place to rant. :wink:

CloakedGooner

Post by CloakedGooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:

We're going for 2500 pages here! :shock: :barscarf:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:28 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
If we get rid of this thread then the other threads will just get ruined with all this latent bitter shit that still gets posted on here. Better to keep it all in one place and give people a place to rant. :wink:
'Lest we forget'....... :rubchin:

Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it!!

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

AkneyGooner wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:01 pm

Why would they think the Dick will also do nothing to change if we hit a slow decline :?:
Because theyve been writing about football for 30 years :roll:

And its in the script.

Remember where all those ' careful what you wish for' and ' but who could replace him ? ' stories originated from....

The fans are never supposed to know more than the media or FA, its the rules.

I still think we can get third. :barscarf:

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:39 pm

I reckon he does watch. And when he sees Dick make two substitutions on half time he jumps up, throws his can of Ace lager at the screen, and roars that's fucking cheating you fucking cùnt!" :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

Yes, I completely understand.

Ergo:

WENGER YOU C.U.N.T !!!

Gosh! I feel so much better now.

Thank you DB. :high5:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

:lol:

Glad to be of service OneBard old chap. :wink:

The Arsenal Way

Post by The Arsenal Way »

DB10GOONER wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
Racist :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:55 am
:lol:

Glad to be of service OneBard old chap. :wink:
:cheers:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

The Arsenal Way wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:34 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
Rantist :wink:

:rubchin:

:D