Adidas New Kit Sponsor (NSFW)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Jock Gooner

Re: Official - Adidas New Kit Sponsor

Post by Jock Gooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:20 pm
augie wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:52 am
rodders999 wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:32 am
So the kit can only be bought directly from Arsenal or Adidas on July 1st - it won't be released in high street stores until July 7th.

So they've 6 days as exclusive sellers to bag a ton of cash for Stanley. Interesting,

B.astards :evil: :evil: :cussing: :cussing:

I guess Adidas will be getting my initial order then cos I told my kids that I wanted the new Arsenal home shirt for fathers day, and they are keen to get it asap 8)
Augie Adidas delivery time is painfully slow - 5 working days at best so you're as well off waiting until the 7th to just stroll in the door of your local sports shop because you won't get it delivered from their site before that.

You can't even pre-order it FFS and there's still no mention of either Adidas or anything about new kits on .com :shock:

That Puma contract was the greatest legal document ever drafted,

Sign their team up to do our contract negotiations :lol:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

augie wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:47 pm
I was just gonna post that very thing on here - I went onto the adidas site thinking that I could pre-order it, but there isn't even a mention of our great club. I told the missus that we are gonna have to wait until the 7th cos I'll be fcuked if I am gonna buy it from the club - tbf I probably wasn't gonna buy it from the club anyway, but when I see that 7 day monopoly/cartel crap, it sealed it for me.

How can there be no mention of the launch on adidas.com when we are a mere 6 days away ??
It's absolutely incredible Augie. In fact there has only been one mention of the word Adidas by the club and that was on twitter way back on 8/10/2018 which read -
Arsenal and Adidas have agreed a new kit partnership, effective from July 1, 2019.

That's been it, one fucking line of text, and even then only on twitter, it did not appear on any of the other club's social media channels or on .com.

Yesterday (again on twitter and nowhere else) was the only other time a new kit has been mentioned since that one line tweet last October when the official club account tweeted -
Our new 2019/20 home kit launches on July 1 Exclusively available from Arsenal and our kit partner until July 7.

"Our kit partner" :coffeespit: fucking hell they're not even allowed to say the word Adidas until July 1st. Puma done Ivan up the arsehole with that contract, I've never seen anything like it.

The club are unable to do zero marketing or promotion for the launch because they've been bound and gagged by Puma until next Monday. Absolute fucking farce :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:03 pm
augie wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:47 pm
I was just gonna post that very thing on here - I went onto the adidas site thinking that I could pre-order it, but there isn't even a mention of our great club. I told the missus that we are gonna have to wait until the 7th cos I'll be fcuked if I am gonna buy it from the club - tbf I probably wasn't gonna buy it from the club anyway, but when I see that 7 day monopoly/cartel crap, it sealed it for me.

How can there be no mention of the launch on adidas.com when we are a mere 6 days away ??
It's absolutely incredible Augie. In fact there has only been one mention of the word Adidas by the club and that was on twitter way back on 8/10/2018 which read -
Arsenal and Adidas have agreed a new kit partnership, effective from July 1, 2019.

That's been it, one fucking line of text, and even then only on twitter, it did not appear on any of the other club's social media channels or on .com.

Yesterday (again on twitter and nowhere else) was the only other time a new kit has been mentioned since that one line tweet last October when the official club account tweeted -
Our new 2019/20 home kit launches on July 1 Exclusively available from Arsenal and our kit partner until July 7.

"Our kit partner" :coffeespit: fucking hell they're not even allowed to say the word Adidas until July 1st. Puma done Ivan up the arsehole with that contract, I've never seen anything like it.

The club are unable to do zero marketing or promotion for the launch because they've been bound and gagged by Puma until next Monday. Absolute fucking farce :roll:
This surprises you why? :rubchin:

:lol: :wink:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

You’re right in fairness, I shouldn’t be surprised, but one thing I will say about Ivan is that no matter how low your expectations are of him (and mine are rock bottom) you always end up hearing about some other absolute cluster fuck he’s presided over that sinks his already incompetent reputation to even greater new depths.

I see Milan are going knocking the San Siro and doing a complete rebuild (to compete with Bayern presumably), that should go swimmingly I’d imagine.

augie

Post by augie »

rodders999 wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:32 pm
You’re right in fairness, I shouldn’t be surprised, but one thing I will say about Ivan is that no matter how low your expectations are of him (and mine are rock bottom) you always end up hearing about some other absolute cluster fuck he’s presided over that sinks his already incompetent reputation to even greater new depths.

I see Milan are going knocking the San Siro and doing a complete rebuild (to compete with Bayern presumably), that should go swimmingly I’d imagine.

You don't think that it is possible to build a new super stadium to compete with the worlds best ? :rubchin: :lol: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:32 pm

I hear hey're getting cuntslopwengercunt in to oversee it, seeing as he built the bowl with his very own hands. :roll:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Puma’s lawyers have contacted me with a cease and desist order until next Monday that prevents me from using the words “adidas” and “new jersey”.

So here’s next season’s playing attire made by our kit partner being readied for sale at the armoury today.

augie

Post by augie »

Well done rodders :barscarf: :barscarf: :bowing21: :bowing21:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

That new kit just looks..... proper. 8)

Welcome back new kit partner and fuck you old kit partner. :D

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

F*** me, I swear the dummy in the middle moves quicker than Xhaka!..........and times it’s tackles better!! :shock: 8)

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

White socks :cry:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

TeeCee wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:35 am
F*** me, I swear the dummy in the middle moves quicker than Xhaka!..........and times it’s tackles better!! :shock: 8)
It also has more brains in its head. :D

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

rodders999 wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:55 pm
Puma’s lawyers have contacted me with a cease and desist order until next Monday that prevents me from using the words “adidas” and “new jersey”.

So here’s next season’s playing attire made by our kit partner being readied for sale at the armoury today.

One sock rolled down, one up :banghead: is it a Masonic conspiracy ?

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Looks sweet :

New video - but can’t post it for some reason :banghead:
Last edited by StuartL on Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

augie

Post by augie »

StuartL wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:05 pm
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 3076814939

Looks sweet :barscarf:

Link broken stuart - can you post up the pic instead, or a different link ?