STOKE UTTER C UNTS

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: STOKE UTTER C UNTS

Postby OneBardGooner » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:30 pm

It would be wanking material if these bastards went down again 8)
It would be the footballing wankbank equivalent of Mila Kunis noshing down on Brie Larson. 8)

:-P :-P :-P

DB10GOONER

Postby DB10GOONER » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:46 am

Giggity.

Herd

Postby Herd » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:47 am

It would be the footballing wankbank equivalent of Mila Kunis noshing down on Brie Larson. 8)
Because I get my females mixed up I had to look these two up ,I'm not that impressed !
Showing My age but Stoke going down again would be a young Natasha Kinsky and Penelope Cruz scene but each to his own right hand ! :barscarf: :barscarf:
On a serious note if they go down we must and I mean must get a plane to fly over them, I sent Ryan a card but a plane with Good Luck in Div 1 ,Love Aaron would be worth paying good coin for !

augie

Postby augie » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:31 am

Because I get my females mixed up I had to look these two up ,I'm not that impressed !
Showing My age but Stoke going down again would be a young Natasha Kinsky and Penelope Cruz scene but each to his own right hand ! :barscarf: :barscarf:
On a serious note if they go down we must and I mean must get a plane to fly over them, I sent Ryan a card but a plane with Good Luck in Div 1 ,Love Aaron would be worth paying good coin for !

Stop FFS herd - I think if she dropped her knickers for me I would probably shoot my load before I even got inside her (and no that isn't a regular occurance) :oops: :oops: :oops:

augie

Postby augie » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:46 am

Don't like to give these c.unts any credit, but can you believe that they have one of the more successful academies in England ? My youngest lad played in an under 14 tournament for his club side (st kevins) in oakham (near Leicester) a few weeks back, and stoke won the tournament - other teams in the tournament were man utd, Watford, Leicester, forest, and a Japanese academy, and their older age group won the under 15 tournament the previous week too. The people that run the tournament said told us that their academy is one of the top graded in England and their under 14 team that won it out had 5 under 14 England internationals on it, and they played more football in five minutes, than they did in all pubis's time in charge of their despicable cuntish club :roll:

DB10GOONER

Postby DB10GOONER » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:43 pm

Stop FFS herd - I think if she dropped her knickers for me I would probably shoot my load before I even got inside her (and no that isn't a regular occurance) :oops: :oops: :oops:
Absofuckinglutely augster. It would be one of the few occasions where a let's say "quick interaction" would be understandable and indeed fully acceptable. :lol: :wink:

StuartL

Postby StuartL » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:09 pm

Return to “On the Terraces”