A delayed Chelski Chuckle

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
CraigPollard

A delayed Chelski Chuckle

Post by CraigPollard »

Apologies for how long after the event this is being posted, but i only found out this afternoon so thought i would post.......

Sitting (Standing) in the South Stand for the Chelsea game, just before KO and for a while after we belted out a chorus of "Liiiiiivvverpoool, Liiiiivvverpoooool!". Im sure the other stands were doing it also, but i cant clarify this. I found it funny, the Chavski scum didnt seem so impressed.

A few guys that came up to the game with us stayed in London overnight. One of them is good friends with a bouncer on the door of a rather trendy london nightspot, again, ive not been blessed with the knowledge of which one (if i find out i will edit this post). Upon arriving inside, he noticed that he was in the company of Fat Lumplard, John Terry and Cuntley Hole.

I will stress now, the fellas that came up with us are not big Arsenal fans by any means, but our supporters club had some tickets become available last minute due to people dropping out, and we shifted them on to anyone that wanted them, (which just so happened to be the club secretarys mates form work) Im not sure if they approached the players to chat to them, or wether they were within ear shot, but John Terry was ranting and raving that the "Arsenal fans were bang out of order to sing about Liverpool"

Its always nice to know that it not only pissed the fans off........

I will try and get more info on this matter, and update the post.

Regards

Craig