Crowd trouble at the Everton match, October 18th

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
tinpot lane

Post by tinpot lane »

what really gets me is that people complain about something but they can't be bothered to do anything to rectify the situation

Vic Crescit

Post by Vic Crescit »

tinpot lane wrote:what really gets me is that people complain about something but they can't be bothered to do anything to rectify the situation
Who do you mean mate?

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

mrgnu1958 wrote:i remember some fucker pissing on me from the top tier at The DEn once.
Now THATS unpleasent.
Wayno would pay for someone to do that to him. In fact I think he has done so several times. :lol: :lol:

gus ceasar is a legend

Post by gus ceasar is a legend »

El Tommo wrote:Frankly, fuck off with your whinges!

You caused shit on the trains down and there was grief last night again at Euston with your mugging c**ts the ring leaders!

I have not even read your post as before you moan about others you need to look closer to home!

- you are an ignorant c**t and should be ashamed of yourself - as should each one of you who supports this kind of view. fucking unreal! UTTER c**t
How eloquent of you!

Thank you for your factual and insightful response! In future you might want to read the whole thing or at least quote all my posts! When you are on a train full of the muppets scaring the hell out women and kids and then witness them trying to tear up any poor lad wearing a scarf then you may have a different view. I saw what went on outside of the ground so I know it to be fact!

What do you know? You have chosen to believe what are at the moment unsubstantiated reports of spitting and coin throwing as gospel! Did you see these acts? Do you not find it a bit strange that the same stewards who throw a Dad out for three matches do not stop people spitting? Yes, our own stewards who work for the same club that has a grassing text service? How many Arsenal fans got lobbed out? How many people were nicked by the old bill who were watching with their own eyes and with CCTV? As far as I know it was none!

What if I say it all started because a scouser pissed in a bottle and lobbed it into the Upper Tier! There is as much evidence of that as what these arseholes with double standards are claiming!

Everton's support is full of arseholes who time and again take pleasure out of fucking up others days at the least and seriously injuring people at the worst! Not only at our ground but wherever they go. I spoke to my Watford supporting mate yesterday and guess what team is responsible for the only trouble he ever remembers at Vicarage Road, yep Everton! Oh and guess what started that, coin throwing!

So next time you want to call me an ignorant and utter *word censored* maybe you should examine the facts first! A well behaved crowd that is stewarded with an iron glove and rarely even sings all of a sudden goes mental for no reason whilst everyone in authority changes the habit of a lifetime and turns a blind eye! Meanwhile the mob that causes shit wherever they land did nothing apart from cover themselves up before hurrying back to the train for sarnies and a game of travel scrabble!

Yeah right oh! I won't go as far as calling you a *word censored* but if anyone is ignorant here Tommo it is you!
Last edited by gus ceasar is a legend on Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.

goonerbird1962

Everton game

Post by goonerbird1962 »

I agree about spitting being disgusting - I would have gone mad if I had taken my daughter on Sat and she had been spat at but the behaviour of the Everton lot as me and my husband were walking back to the coach was lousy - five grown men calling us c---ts and walking behind us saying Everyton is going to get you is more than pathetic but its football and you take the verbal - not going to go onto an Everton site and start moaning they just aint worth it.

ds

Post by ds »

northbankbren wrote:I too do not condone spitting. And think those guilty should be banned. BUT....as stated by many before these c**nts get away with murder whereever they go......stone....glass.....you get what i mean.

Gunna sign up to that everton forum and give em some, arsenal fans who have posted there are too kiss arse!
Seconded

Hope you told them mate

SWLGooner
Location: Islington Town Hall, applauding the fourth place trophy.

Post by SWLGooner »

mike wrote:I hope club level have saved some spittle for the visit of the y**s Wednesday Week! :D
Yes, I shall be making a trip over to the bit above them carrying armloads of free beer. Won't be spitting though.

I too shall be joining you Bren simply to relate my story and see what they say.

ds

Post by ds »

El Tommo wrote:
- you are an ignorant c**t and should be ashamed of yourself - as should each one of you who supports this kind of view. fucking unreal! UTTER c**t
Hey, Gus might be a c**t :lol: but he certainly isnt ignorant, and for that matter neither am I and as I support Gus views and comments I presume you are including me. No one on this forum said spitting on kids was acceptable, we were just pointing out a few home truths regarding the everton fans behaviour past and present. As has been said before people in glass houses shouldnt throw stones.

Just for the record, I have a c**t but I prefer not to be called one unless by my mates as banter. For someone who professes your disgust at this type of behaviour you certainly seem very aggressive.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

ds wrote:
El Tommo wrote:
Hey, Gus might be a c**t :lol: but he certainly isnt ignorant, and for that matter neither am I and as I support Gus views and comments I presume you are including me. No one on this forum said spitting on kids was acceptable, we were just pointing out a few home truths regarding the everton fans behaviour past and present. As has been said before people in glass houses shouldnt throw stones.

Just for the record, I have a c**t but I prefer not to be called one unless by my mates as banter. For someone who professes your disgust at this type of behaviour you certainly seem very aggressive.
Well said, ds. 8)

ds

Post by ds »

DB10GOONER wrote:
ds wrote:
El Tommo wrote:

Well said, ds. 8)
Cheers mate, it was great to see passion back. And just so any of you jcls misunderstand me I will say again......spitting on kids is not acceptable.

chunkyandy

Post by chunkyandy »

I quite agree that spitting at people is unacceptable...BUT......all scousers (red or blue...or not even football fans)...are such fucking drama queens..... when anything happens to them its far worse than if it happens to anyone else.....of course they are such a tight knit community....my fucking arse !!!

Kev

crowd trouble at the Everton Match

Post by Kev »

As an Everton Fan I agree with most of the posts - However we cannot all be tarred with the same brush! I follow Everton around the country and over the last few years we have amassed a large amount of kn0bheads who just want to drink and cause mayhem. The issue here is 3 fold - The spitting from the top was a disgrace, but the stewards did nothing, and then when a small mele started there were a large minority of idiots who wanted to join in. There is no excuse for any of it. I have been thinking about taking my daughter to a match recently but after Saturday, will not do this. I just hope there are no repurcussions at the match at Goodison. I think most mormal football fans want to go to the game, have a shout and banter and then go home back to normality. What happened on Saturday was out of order on all sides - If I was spat on I would feel disgusted but certainly wouldn't pick a fight with inocent people.

SWLGooner
Location: Islington Town Hall, applauding the fourth place trophy.

Post by SWLGooner »

Do all everton fans have three letter names?? :wink:

I agree Kev - the minority's the problem. Surely the stewards/police can do something to help, even if they can't sort it out?

Gooner1315

Re: crowd trouble at the Everton Match

Post by Gooner1315 »

Kev wrote:As an Everton Fan I agree with most of the posts - However we cannot all be tarred with the same brush! I follow Everton around the country and over the last few years we have amassed a large amount of kn0bheads who just want to drink and cause mayhem. The issue here is 3 fold - The spitting from the top was a disgrace, but the stewards did nothing, and then when a small mele started there were a large minority of idiots who wanted to join in. There is no excuse for any of it. I have been thinking about taking my daughter to a match recently but after Saturday, will not do this. I just hope there are no repurcussions at the match at Goodison. I think most mormal football fans want to go to the game, have a shout and banter and then go home back to normality. What happened on Saturday was out of order on all sides - If I was spat on I would feel disgusted but certainly wouldn't pick a fight with inocent people.
Good post. Yeah spitting is the lowest of the low, i would'nt even spit on a y-id if he was on fire :lol: .

I personally think the Everton fans are 80% to blame for this, fair enough you got spat on (so you say) but so fucking what, if you had won the game would you of done what you did, I THINK NOT :roll: , but that dont give you the excuse to kick off outside the ground where the kids and families are and hitting any random gooner and running away. FUCKING COWARDS. Why did'nt you come to the North end and start trouble??

Incedently did anyone see the trouble at Euston between the Millwall and Leeds fans? God it would put there moaning to shame :roll:

If Carlsberg did bitter................... :lol: :roll:

P.S Im not condoning spitting, it's good to see the crowd stand up to the banter.

northbankbren

Re: crowd trouble at the Everton Match

Post by northbankbren »

Kev wrote:As an Everton Fan I agree with most of the posts - However we cannot all be tarred with the same brush! I follow Everton around the country and over the last few years we have amassed a large amount of kn0bheads who just want to drink and cause mayhem. The issue here is 3 fold - The spitting from the top was a disgrace, but the stewards did nothing, and then when a small mele started there were a large minority of idiots who wanted to join in. There is no excuse for any of it. I have been thinking about taking my daughter to a match recently but after Saturday, will not do this. I just hope there are no repurcussions at the match at Goodison. I think most mormal football fans want to go to the game, have a shout and banter and then go home back to normality. What happened on Saturday was out of order on all sides - If I was spat on I would feel disgusted but certainly wouldn't pick a fight with inocent people.
SPOT ON!!!!!!!