OFFICIAL SP*RS GAME THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
REB

OFFICIAL SP*RS GAME THREAD

Post by REB »

after getting there first win today might just take the pressure off the neighbours :roll:
still we would expect to win and its the first game since they beat us in the beer cup so hopefully a few of our senior players will up the ante and get the team going and get some revenge
for that game, i just hope the crowd is up for it and make some noise like nld's used to be like
Last edited by REB on Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gus ceasar is a legend

Post by gus ceasar is a legend »

Good thread!

Shame you haven't got a ticket to be there yourself!

:lol:

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

Huge occasion.

Reckon Walcott will be well up for it, so too Clichy and Cesc.

Spurs will fly into us with a point to prove, reckon there will be a lot of bookings.

We should be able to take advantage of their defence and win 3-1.

Lethal

Post by Lethal »

its time for revenge :twisted:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Lethal wrote:its time for revenge :twisted:
5-1 would be sweet :wink: (we can dream!)

To be honest, I've not been so pumped up for a N.London derby in a while.. can't wait for Wednesday! :lol:

REB

Post by REB »

gus ceasar is a legend wrote:Good thread!

Shame you haven't got a ticket to be there yourself!

ill just stay in the pins drinking horrible piss you lot call beer

:wink:

NBM

Post by NBM »

2-1. First home game since Wenger asked for there to be more atmosphere so fingers crossed everyone (players and fans) deliver and we get a special night. Will be tight though as after their first win of the season their deluded lot will now be expecting a top 4 finish again!

Anything more than a 4 goal margin and I think we should demand DVD's and commemorative mugs!!!

Lethal

Post by Lethal »

g88ner wrote:
Lethal wrote:its time for revenge :twisted:
5-1 would be sweet :wink: (we can dream!)

To be honest, I've not been so pumped up for a N.London derby in a while.. can't wait for Wednesday! :lol:
neither have i :twisted:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

NBM wrote:2-1. First home game since Wenger asked for there to be more atmosphere so fingers crossed everyone (players and fans) deliver and we get a special night. Will be tight though as after their first win of the season their deluded lot will now be expecting a top 4 finish again!
Actually, that bugs me a little.

As if we need extra encouragement against the scum! yet if we're noisy and loud, some will say it's because Wenger asked us to be! :roll:

I'm almost tempted to groan and sit in silence on Wednesday just to prove a point :wink: :lol:

stg

Post by stg »

Cant get out of work so I am missing the game, spuds will be pumped up for this game. It will be a game for cool heads on our part and to take our chances from set peices( I can see a lot of free kicks and maybe a sending off).

To all that are going make some noise you lucky bastards I will be trying to listen on the crap radio in my tesco van!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lethal

Post by Lethal »

stg wrote:Cant get out of work so I am missing the game, spuds will be pumped up for this game. It will be a game for cool heads on our part and to take our chances from set peices( I can see a lot of free kicks and maybe a sending off).

To all that are going make some noise you lucky bastards I will be trying to listen on the crap radio in my tesco van!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i can solve the problem for you easily

quit work

somethings are more important in life

a north london derby is one of them :lol:

gus ceasar is a legend

Post by gus ceasar is a legend »

Winning 5-0 and knocking a **** out at Euston would be a good evening for me!

xDAVEYx

Post by xDAVEYx »

goonerboz, somewhere else wrote:following mr wengers comments at the agm about how quite we all are is there anyone in the red section that wants to get jesus said paddy going? against the scum

i am in a really quite bit but will happily join in as it reminds me so much of when i was a kd travelling all over the country to watch my heroes.
seriously, get arses off seats, scarves in the air and sing that non stop for the first half

im so pissed i cant get down :evil:

gas_face_gooner

Post by gas_face_gooner »

well i can't fucking wait to be there!!

lets shows those fuckers what they will be missing next season!!!

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

Kindly donated by BONVIVEUR

:lol: :lol: :lol: