Radford.....

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Radford149

Post by Radford149 »

QuartzGooner wrote:Radford is quick to post his opinion on matters, which is good, but it would be more interesting if he would explain why he holds the opinion he does, instead of just stating his opinions.
Quartz i do explain but i don't do long posts as my fingers start to hurt.

Radford149

Post by Radford149 »

Calo wrote:I didnt say anthing bad he called me a wanker

must admit made me retailaite for the first time

then he starts on everyone else

he used to be fun

whats got into him????????????
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz lol

Radford149

Post by Radford149 »

GallasVoice wrote:look how many times hes decided to verbally insult calo today...is there any need really? i know i have done so, but its just normal for this chap.

dear god are we that sensitive

on this point, develop a backbone please.

what makes me laugh is that you admit to doing the same thing and then want to criticize me. whats that all about?

thanks

Radford149

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Have to say if i could be bothered i'd abuse Calo as much as Radford does too, so keep up the good work old boy :wink:

Wayno

Post by Wayno »

I don't mind either of them and enjoy reading their posts, it's just when they start bitch fighting each other, which seems to happen in nearly all threads of late that it gets a bit much. Smoothie and Gus don't see eye to eye but at least they don't abuse each other everytime they post :roll:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

flash gunner wrote:Have to say if i could be bothered i'd abuse Calo as much as Radford does too, so keep up the good work old boy :wink:
He's saving us all a job :lol: :lol:

Only joking, Calo :wink:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Wayno wrote:I don't mind either of them and enjoy reading their posts, it's just when they start bitch fighting each other, which seems to happen in nearly all threads of late that it gets a bit much. Smoothie and Gus don't see eye to eye but at least they don't abuse each other everytime they post :roll:
But when they do, there's proper fireworks... and it makes for an enjoyable read! :lol:

Ted B

Post by Ted B »

fuck 'em both!, the credit crunch and our current defensive crisis is more significant. :roll: :lol: :lol: :D :cry:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Post whatever you like Radders, mate. That's why this forum is great. At the end of the day (football cliche No; 15) no one HAS to read it.

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

DB10GOONER wrote:Post whatever you like Radders, mate. That's why this forum is great. At the end of the day (football cliche No; 15) no one HAS to read it.
Probably just as well with some the shit you write :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SPUDMASHER wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:Post whatever you like Radders, mate. That's why this forum is great. At the end of the day (football cliche No; 15) no one HAS to read it.
Stiil pissed off Gus had the sex change without letting you know, huh? Have you found anyone to play "husband" since he left you spuddy?? :lol: :wink:

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

DB10GOONER wrote:
SPUDMASHER wrote:
Stiil pissed off Gus had the sex change without letting you know, huh? Have you found anyone to play "husband" since he left you spuddy?? :lol: :wink:
SEX CHANGE :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I thought he'd always been a wet twat :lol: :lol: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SPUDMASHER wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
SPUDMASHER wrote:
SEX CHANGE :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I thought he'd always been a wet twat :lol: :lol: :wink:
:lol:

He is now! :wink:

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

Radders is a top bloke - who says what he thinks - carry on bullying i say

SWLGooner
Location: Islington Town Hall, applauding the fourth place trophy.

Post by SWLGooner »

[quote=""Chunky Monkey&quo"]Radders is a top bloke - who says what he thinks - carry on bullying i say[/quote]

Fuck off. I dissagre with you on Radders, but tbh I think you ARE RADDERS!!