Funny as Fuck joke for all you gooners

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Rosie_titters

Funny as Fuck joke for all you gooners

Post by Rosie_titters »

This old bint says to her husband. "I want you to make love to me like they do in the movies"..

The husband turn't her over, shovered his cock up her arse, pulled it out and shot his load all over her face and said "Take that you fucking bitch",

the wife was in shocked and looked in disbelief - The husband looked at her and said "Clearly we don't watch the same films"

:lol:

ds

Post by ds »

:shock:

Actually that made me laugh out loud :lol: :lol:

12thGooner

Post by 12thGooner »

ds wrote::shock:

Actually that made me laugh out loud :lol: :lol:
Me too

DB10GOONER

Re: Funny as Fuck joke for all you gooners

Post by DB10GOONER »

[quote=""Chunky Monkey&quo"]This old bint says to her husband. "I want you to make love to me like they do in the movies"..

The husband turn't her over, shovered his cock up her arse, pulled it out and shot his load all over her face and said "Take that you fucking bitch",

the wife was in shocked and looked in disbelief - The husband looked at her and said "Clearly we don't watch the same films"

:lol:[/quote]

Been there. Done that. 8)

:wink: :wink: :wink:

ds

Post by ds »

DB10GOONER wrote:[quote=""Chunky Monkey&quo"]This old bint says to her husband. "I want you to make love to me like they do in the movies"..

:wink: :wink: :wink:[/quote]

What a surprise

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

ds wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:[quote=""Chunky Monkey&quo"]This old bint says to her husband. "I want you to make love to me like they do in the movies"..

What a surprise[/quote]

The "been there..." bit or the winky's??

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

ds wrote:

What a surprise[/quote]
I can't believe DB10 let anyone call him a bitch. :lol:
Last edited by SPUDMASHER on Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ds

Post by ds »

been there :lol:

ds

Post by ds »

Spuddy, very funny mate :lol: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SPUDMASHER wrote:
ds wrote:

What a surprise
I can't believe DB10 let anyone call him a bitch. :lol:[/quote]

Quality. 8)

My wife sometimes calls me a bitch... oh, no - hang on... she calls me an "Arrogant wanker that thinks the sun shines out of his arse, if he could be bothered to get up off his arse and go shopping with me on a Saturday morning rather than watching football then playing football then going drinking with his arsehole mates, the motherfucking bag of fucking shit."

:wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

ds wrote:been there :lol:
Yeah, been there, done some well dodgy stuff - no where near Wayno's level of depravity though :wink:

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

DB10GOONER wrote:
SPUDMASHER wrote:
ds wrote:

What a surprise

Quality. 8)

My wife sometimes calls me a bitch... oh, no - hang on... she calls me an "Arrogant wanker that thinks the sun shines out of his arse, if he could be bothered to get up off his arse and go shopping with me on a Saturday morning rather than watching football then playing football then going drinking with his arsehole mates, the motherfucking bag of fucking shit."

:wink:[/quote]

I think you better check your marriage for signs of Bigamy. I'm convinced we're married to the same person. :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SPUDMASHER wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
SPUDMASHER wrote:
ds wrote:

What a surprise

Quality. 8)

I think you better check your marriage for signs of Bigamy. I'm convinced we're married to the same person. :lol:[/quote]

They're clones! :wink:

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

DB10GOONER wrote:
SPUDMASHER wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
SPUDMASHER wrote:
ds wrote: Been there. Done that. 8)

What a surprise

Quality. 8)

I think you better check your marriage for signs of Bigamy. I'm convinced we're married to the same person. :lol:
They're clones! :wink:[/quote]

fuckin hell :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

PC Brigade alert.

You can't say that any more. We call them Afro Carribean now :lol: :lol: :wink:

and before anyone starts whinging, it's a joke for fucks sake.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SPUDMASHER wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
SPUDMASHER wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
SPUDMASHER wrote: What a surprise

Quality. 8)

They're clones! :wink:
fuckin hell :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

PC Brigade alert.

You can't say that any more. We call them Afro Carribean now :lol: :lol: :wink:

and before anyone starts whinging, it's a joke for fucks sake.[/quote]