henry departure

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
buzzer

henry departure

Post by buzzer »

i have been a big fan of TH from day one not only for his unrivaled ability but more so for his loyalty to everything Arsenal over the last 8 years,he has given us some of the most memorable moments in the clubs history and i would say he is the best player we have ever had.
But before anyone gets the wrong idea and thinks i am writing a tribute to the great TH think again because i believe that he was made great by this great club and by us the fans who loved and worshipped him during his time with us and i thought all the good will that we showed him was rewarded last year when he signed a new 4 year contract and said that he would end his career in the red and white and stated after the Champions league final that he would never play for Barca also when he got on his knees and kissed the Highbury turf after his penalty that was the last goal scored in the old ground i believed that here is a man that loves his club who will never be tempted to leave what has been built between him and this great club,but tonight we hear this terrible news and i cant help but think how foolish i have been to have been sucked in by his acts of loyalty and false comments-i think you should hang your head in shame Mr Henry because it was us who made you great and you have let us down when we need you most,your role as captain or any captain is to stand up and lead through all kinds of adversity and be a leader in good times and bad but you have shamed us and insulted us and done everything that a captain or an honest man should not do and i personally wish you no luck or success in your move and i hope you live to regret the day that you walked away from the best club and the most loyal fans in the world.