How far do you live and were born from The arsenal ?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
lebob1988

Post by lebob1988 »

Born and still live in south Essex. :)

tinpot lane

Post by tinpot lane »

Islington boy :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

DB10GOONER was born in Dublin city and emigrated to Australia with family at the age of 6 months old. Lived in Mt Isa in the desert for a year then moved to sunny Brisbane and lived there for nearly 14 years. My dad (who sadly passed away last February) was a Gooner from his days working in London in the mid 1960's and he made me and my 3 younger brothers Gooners too. Thanks dad. 8)

My family moved back to Dublin when I was 15. I now live in a little seaside town in the Dublin commuter belt with my wonderful (understanding) footy widow - sorry, missus - Colette and two beautiful children, my son Jack and my daughter Alex. 8)

Used to get over anywhere between 10 and 15 times a season when my Gooner mates and I were all single (and tickets were easy to get) in the late 80's early 90's but now it's more like only 2 or 3 times a season (4 or 5 times in a good year). :(

Usually to be found in Club Level cuz that's where my mate Doc J bought his 2 season tickets.

Basil is a Gooner

Post by Basil is a Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote: Usually to be found in Club Level cuz I'm a JCL
:roll: :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Basil is a Gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote: Usually to be found in Club Level cuz Basil is a cuntslop
It's true - I am. 8) 8)
If the shirt fits... :wink:

Basil is a Gooner

Post by Basil is a Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Basil is a Gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote: Usually to be found in Club Level cuz Basil is a lady and a glowing essence of femininity

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

DB10GOONER wrote:DB10GOONER was born in Dublin city and emigrated to Australia with family at the age of 6 months old. Lived in Mt Isa in the desert for a year then moved to sunny Brisbane and lived there for nearly 14 years. My dad (who sadly passed away last February) was a Gooner from his days working in London in the mid 1960's and he made me and my 3 younger brothers Gooners too. Thanks dad. 8)

My family moved back to Dublin when I was 15. I now live in a little seaside town in the Dublin commuter belt with my wonderful (understanding) footy widow - sorry, missus - Colette and two beautiful children, my son Jack and my daughter Alex. 8)

Used to get over anywhere between 10 and 15 times a season when my Gooner mates and I were all single (and tickets were easy to get) in the late 80's early 90's but now it's more like only 2 or 3 times a season (4 or 5 times in a good year). :(

Usually to be found in Club Level cuz that's where my mate Doc J bought his 2 season tickets.
You will forgive us if we don't thank him for that won't you mate. He's the reason we're lumbered with a cruntscuttle like you :lol: :wink:

Gunnersaurus

Post by Gunnersaurus »

Was born in London (St Thomas') and live 9.16 Miles from the ground.
Last edited by Gunnersaurus on Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Radford149

Post by Radford149 »

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee wrote:Born in Georgia and live in Chicago. How far is Chicago from North London? Fuck if I know. Been following the Arsenal for just 6 years now which was the time when I moved out on my own and could actually get the channels to see them (I'm only 24 so gimme a break) 8)

TH14 was a god in my young eyes and couldnt help but love the team the first time I watched them play. Havent missed a PL or CL game since... missed a few FA Cup games though (not as easy to see over here).

Fairly odd (if not difficult) to be a supporter of a football team in London when you live so far away in a country that doesnt know shit about real football. No one to discuss it with, no highlights to really see, and no sports talk shows discussing any events. Thank fucking god for the internet am I right

:crest:
can't imagine that at all, i started to watch gridiron a bit when it was in vouge here in the early to mid 80's. but it was never going to get in the way of real football. but fairplay to you and the other septics for keeping the faith.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Born in Derry, spent 5 years in Swindon between 86-91, thankfully now back in Derry, usually make it to 4 games a season, first game was late 80's against manure in FA cup when Mc Clair blasted his last min pen into North Bank.

BournemouthRED

Post by BournemouthRED »

born in st albans after my parents moved out of the smoke before i was born, met a young lady in clapham on a night out a few years ago who lived in bournemouth and the rest is history!

bournemouth aint that far, its an hour on a good day to richmond and then 30mins on the tube.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SPUDMASHER wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:DB10GOONER was born in Dublin city and emigrated to Australia with family at the age of 6 months old. Lived in Mt Isa in the desert for a year then moved to sunny Brisbane and lived there for nearly 14 years. My dad (who sadly passed away last February) was a Gooner from his days working in London in the mid 1960's and he made me and my 3 younger brothers Gooners too. Thanks dad. 8)

You will forgive us if we don't thank him for that won't you mate. He's the reason we're lumbered with a cruntscuttle like you :lol: :wink:
Yeah, that's cool. :wink:

About a week before he died he took me aside, looked me in the eye and asked me, "Is that bollock-eyed fucktard Spudmasher still on the Gooner?" :wink:

Jaysus, I miss him like mad - but it does get a little bit easier to bear each day.