An open letter to all Man Utd “fansâ€

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
gooner.ed
Site Admin

Post by gooner.ed »

hmmm... just to explain, due to the title of the piece, the story has also popped up on the man utd page of newsnow, and we are catapulting towards being the top read man utd story of the last 24 hours at a rate of knots.

so we will get a few on the forum. brace yourselves :roll:

Yevghenny

Post by Yevghenny »

DB10GOONER wrote: ANOTHER ONE!! :!: :!: :shock: That must be all the manure fans that can use a PC on here now!! :lol: :wink:

One last time; THIS IS AN ARSENAL FAN SITE. FIND A MANURE WEBSITE.

I know you are a bunch of bandwagon jumping, fairweather, armchair "fans" and you all supported Liverpool in the 70's and 80's before you suddenly became "lifelong ManUre fans" in the mid 90's, but we don't want you... :roll:

LOL!!!111!!!!1

It says "OPEN LETTER TO Man UTD Fans"

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Yevghenny wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote: ANOTHER ONE!! :!: :!: :shock: That must be all the manure fans that can use a PC on here now!! :lol: :wink:

One last time; THIS IS AN ARSENAL FAN SITE. FIND A MANURE WEBSITE.

I know you are a bunch of bandwagon jumping, fairweather, armchair "fans" and you all supported Liverpool in the 70's and 80's before you suddenly became "lifelong ManUre fans" in the mid 90's, but we don't want you... :roll:

LOL!!!111!!!!1

It says "OPEN LETTER TO Man UTD Fans"
One final English lesson; There is a gramatical device in the English language called SATIRE. :roll:

I don't think it was meant as an actual letter to all you ex-Mickey Mousers!! :lol: :lol: :wink:

Cus Geezer

Post by Cus Geezer »

all these records aside, you gooners are nowhere to be seen. Make the most of that list of 'honours' cos you won't be adding to them any time soon

I forgot what a shower of twats you gooners are, it's been so long since you were competitive
Seeing as Mr. Glazier never made any profits this season I wouldn't get too used to success if I were you

All_Arsenal_1886

Post by All_Arsenal_1886 »

Mr. Glazier was asked about man utds success this season he replied who? :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

All_Arsenal_1886 wrote:Mr. Glazier was asked about man utds success this season he replied who? :lol:
Sounds like 3/4 of their season ticket holders!! Boom Boom!! :!: :!: :!: :lol: 8)

krom85

Post by krom85 »

Right then you stupid *word censored*, are you ready to be educated?

The author of said piece claiming United have always been big money spenders is utter bollocks. Edwards was notoriously tight with the purse strings up until the end of the 1997-98 season when we bought Stam, Yorke and Blomquist. One of the main factors in Cantona's decision to retire and leave United was the fact that the board were not being ambitious enough in their pursuit of the world's top players.

The author also claims that Ferige "inherited" many of the players from the 1994 side from the youth team. For his information Fergie became manager at United in 1986, which was roughly seven to eight years before the team was finally created with Eric the final piece in the jigsaw. Only Robson remained who could be considered "first eleven" at that time, and Sharpe and Giggs were the only youth team players in that side. This leads me to conclude that the author is a know nothing fuckwit who must have started supporting Arsenal after you won the double in 1998.

One of the reasons Edwards eventually loosened the purse strings was because of the young British talent from our youth team i.e. Beckham, Giggs, Scholes, Butt, the Nevilles etc. that cost us nothing. Something your manager may well want to take note of. Therefore to accuse us of being big spenders is a bit rich!!

Then there is the "myth" that City relegated us in 1974. This was not the case. We had to win, and Birmingham had to lose. Birmingham won, and so whatever happened that day we were relegated all the same.

I can't be arsed debating whether we've been lucky/rubbish purchases etc. because frankly we are a bigger, more successful club than you, and would rather win the league at Anfield, or the Boo Camp than at your dump. You register well below Liverpool, City and Leeds on our radar.

That piece by the author actually made me smile and realise how lucky I am to support a club steeped in genuine history, tradition and heritage, and not one whose tradition was boring defending and utilising the back pass rule until Wenger came along.

I hope you have been educated.

Toodle Pip!
Last edited by krom85 on Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hagbard 23

Post by Hagbard 23 »

What the fucks going on in this room ???? Hilarious. Did we just have Vicky Pollard and her mate chatting to us? PRICELESS

krom85

Post by krom85 »

Oh and your server is slow as fuck.

Godber

Post by Godber »

I see that some of you get your knowledge of United fans from Nick Hancock and 606, rather than years of travelling home and away.

Utd have been playing attractive, fast, attacking football for over 50 years. You lot have played decent football for less than 10 years.

Our rivals are City, Liverpool and Leeds. You lot are just tiresome little irritants, the football equivalent of Scrappy Doo squealing, "let me at him" at a hulking beast.

Godber

Post by Godber »

I don't think this forum can cope with more than 6 people on it.
Last edited by Godber on Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chunky The Gooner

Post by Chunky The Gooner »

Yeah but no but Yeah but no but what the fuck is going on

Are the Manchester United fan sites that piss poor that they have to come on here ? As for playing fast attractive football for 50 years er I doubt it. The only thing I will give you is that you should have battered us in the FA CUP FINAL in 2005 as we only had one shot on goal all during 120 minutes and you couldnt even do that . I came out of that match laughing as I couldnt believe we won that game.
At the end of the day we take the piss out of Spurs for their lack of titles you try to take the piss out of us and Liverpool always take the piss out of you lot with their 5 champions leagues/ European Cups.
We will have all the Chelsea fans on here next telling us about how they always used to pack the bridge out when they were shit .

U.F.G Anfield '89

Post by U.F.G Anfield '89 »

Yes, I'm ready to be educated, you never stop learning after all, but i would have to question the intellectual credentials of someone who begins his lecture with the phrase "right you stupid *word censored*."

You construct an interesting arguement but proceed to completely invalidate it by your dismissiveness of your opponent. We have no tradition do we, before graham was our manager there was a bit more to our history. Herbert chapman anyone? so we register below leeds or city do we, that sir is a statement so ridiculous that i will not even dignify it with an answer.

finally the current financial structure at your soon to be extinct club is unsustainable and will surely lead to bankruptcy (hence the extinction)

finally since you are clearly speaking about our server from your own experience may i thank you about your compliments pertaining to it's lightning fast speed. Zing!

Galasso

Post by Galasso »

krom85 wrote:Oh and your server is slow as fuck.
Our server is slow as fuck? Low blow! :wink: By the way, is that a slow fuck or a fast fuck? Is it like a Granny fuck (or a Rooney, if you will) or a Roman fuck (feels like you've taken a beating)?

And don't take it out on the server - it's got feelings you know... :roll:

U.F.G Anfield '89

Post by U.F.G Anfield '89 »

maybe what he meant was that our server is slow to fuck. That cad propositioned our server, luckily the old girl defended her honour (hence the slow to fuck) not like those slut manc servers.