An open letter to all Man Utd “fansâ€

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Ronaldo*wink*

Post by Ronaldo*wink* »

tonysaunders wrote:
Ronaldo*wink* wrote:
Ooooooh. Hark at her.

I'll bet you had to spell check all my posts to find those. Bless. And let's face it, it was hardly worth it really.
In actual fact sweetheart, it's called being able to read. Seeing as I can read, I read your errors and reported them back to you. How can you say it isn't worth it when it's exactly the same thing as you did a few posts ago? Jesus, there's no getting through to these fucking imbeciles.
At ease, Soldier. :roll:

You're awfully wound up, have you been at the old devil's dandruff with Merse?

Ben-gooner14

Post by Ben-gooner14 »

I don't know if your talking about me, but im not some sought of spastic who is going to harm himself after having a discussion with a bunch of 5 year olds. And what you going to do you don't see to reply to my posts are you scared. aww didoms.
Last edited by Ben-gooner14 on Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

T.S

Post by T.S »

Yevghenny wrote:tonysaunders, fuck off with your moral high horse. What's he gonna do, slash his wrists? How's he gonna do that when he hasn't even evolved opposable thumbs?

"I've been talking out my arse on this subject for the entire duration, I know I'll just think of the children instead"
Who the fuck are you?! I stand by my point - if it's making you feel like a big man, then keep at it. Your mother must be proud of you.

And for what it's worth, I have not been talking out of my arse. In fact, I have made several points which have gone conveniently unaddressed by you lot. Funny that.

T.S

Post by T.S »

Ronaldo*wink* wrote: At ease, Soldier. :roll:

Ah, the comedian of this bunch of (very) merry men. I am quite wound up actually. Talking to you lot is like talking to a brick wall. Except this brick wall has "*word censored*" written on it. So carry on with your poor excuse for insults towards me. It further validates my point. One of your lot had a go at me because, apparently, all you lot are doing is replying to an "open letter". Do me a favour.

You bore me.

Ben-gooner14

Post by Ben-gooner14 »

I was qouting what was written on your thing, look shall I write your quote again look. If your not sure where it is it's on the first page of this thread. Can you send me a link to your shit forum because apparently your's is so much better wink wink. And winky Ronaldo i suppose with your fits you can't see ronaldo without winking non stop.

midlothian1999

Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:13 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And just another thing: we won the title at your ground in 2001, 2003 and 2007: maybe we did not play there on those days but your results sealed our championship.

Ronaldo*wink*

Post by Ronaldo*wink* »

tonysaunders wrote:

Ah, the comedian of this bunch of (very) merry men. I am quite wound up actually. Talking to you lot is like talking to a brick wall. Except this brick wall has "*word censored*" written on it. So carry on with your poor excuse for insults towards me. It further validates my point. One of your lot had a go at me because, apparently, all you lot are doing is replying to an "open letter". Do me a favour.

You bore me.
Then my work here is done.

I quite like you tonysaunders, not as a friend you understand, more like the way an organ-grinder likes his monkey. You amuse me.

Ben-gooner14

Post by Ben-gooner14 »

Ok if your work is done we all happy to see the back of you so FUCK OFF

T.S

Post by T.S »

Ronaldo*wink* wrote:
tonysaunders wrote:

You bore me.
Then my work here is done.

I quite like you tonysaunders, not as a friend you understand, more like the way an organ-grinder likes his monkey. You amuse me.
Excellent work. Do you promise that your work here is done? Do you also promise that you don't like me as a friend?

Both seem far too good to be true.

LadyGooner07

Post by LadyGooner07 »

To all the Manure Scumporters...

It has been a real treat reading your hilarious posts this afternoon, thank you for such great entertainment, if only your team were as entertaining! :lol: [/url]

Ben-gooner14

Post by Ben-gooner14 »

What ever twat said about my education he still hasn't replied about what job he has, i wanted to laugh when the words unemployed slipped out his big mouth.

T.S

Post by T.S »

Right, off home now (an alien concept to many from Manchester). Working day is over (a fucking alien concept to many from Manchester).

Thanks for the entertainment today boys. Don't you just love the class clowns who make pricks of themselves just to amuse others? Salt of the earth.

Ta ta!

All_Arsenal_1886

Post by All_Arsenal_1886 »

Ben-gooner14 wrote:What ever twat said about my education he still hasn't replied about what job he has, i wanted to laugh when the words unemployed slipped out his big mouth.
Ben he probs don't even know wot unemployed is coz he get pocket money from his mummy still, thick northern twats

Gooneroonie

Post by Gooneroonie »

I think we should stop slagging off these Northern monkeys and thank them for their entertainment!! I have never laughed so much in one afternoon. Thanks again guys, and good luck next season*

* You fuckng gimps

Ben-gooner14

Post by Ben-gooner14 »

That's what he calls benifits. They think i can't stick up for myself well they have been rightly proven wrong today.

Ronaldo*wink*

Post by Ronaldo*wink* »

All_Arsenal_1886 wrote:
Ben-gooner14 wrote:What ever twat said about my education he still hasn't replied about what job he has, i wanted to laugh when the words unemployed slipped out his big mouth.
Ben he probs don't even know wot unemployed is coz he get pocket money from his mummy still, thick northern twats
Don't worry, I'm sure you two will be more than familiar with the term 'unemployable' in the near future.

And on that note, my retarded friends, I will have to leave you. I will miss our special times - but I'm going away now to a Barcelona website as this one really is going nowhere.