robinho

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Chopper

Post by Chopper »

You and me both.

Can't believe we are agreeing again!

Drone

Dudeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Post by Drone »

Man this is England, he want have time to think not even a bit, before he touches a ball, and physically he is a kid, due he is not even worth trying.

RaM

Post by RaM »

In case anyones interested, Robinho scored twice as Brazil smashed Chile 6-1 in their latest Copa America match.

His first was a solo effort which saw him score from the edge of the area, while his second saw him combine with our own Gilberto, whose cross Robinho finished.

I still think he'd be ok. I mean, if we get rid of Reyes, why not?

Eboue Can't Defend

Post by Eboue Can't Defend »

Another two goals. That's 6 in total Robinho has so far in the competition. And he's not even an out and out goal scorer!! :shock:

As I said in a previous post, this guy has great ability and, provided he settled, would be a fabulous purchase for us in exchange for Reyes and a few million quid. :D

We will never get him now though!! :( Either Real Madrid will want to keep him or they will put such a prohibitive price on him that it will automatically rule us out. :x :wink: :lol:

RaM

Post by RaM »

Yes I think he'd be a fabulous purchase too. But, as you just pointed out, Real definitely wouldn't let him go cheap now...not for Reyes anyway...

And yes, hes not even an out and out striker...he's a winger!

Winger...yes, we could use one of those...

Eboue Can't Defend

Post by Eboue Can't Defend »

Do you think there is a chance Gilberto can 'tap him up' for us? Robinho then goes back to Madrid and starts acting like Reyes did at Arsenal, demands a transfer to his 'dream club', and we agree - reluctantly, of course :wink: - to swap him for Jose!! :D Win - win all round if you ask me!! :wink: :lol:

RaM

Post by RaM »

I like your thinking!

A word in from his international captain should send him in just the right direction!

gus ceasar is a legend

Post by gus ceasar is a legend »

Lets go get him!

Now he is quality!

Chopper

Post by Chopper »

Your right ECD, Robinho clearly plays better with Gilberto as his captain.

Gilberto really should start working on tapping him up.

All_Arsenal_1886

Post by All_Arsenal_1886 »

I wouldnt mind Robinhio being swaped for Reyes