polish gooners

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
szulcu91

polish gooners

Post by szulcu91 »

hi all, I am from Poland and I am Arsenal true supporter. I have been on few games before but I dont know what English Gunners think about us... :barscarf:

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

Welcome!

Are you in Poland or are you in London?

I did not know people in Poland supported Arsenal.

Radford149

Post by Radford149 »

QuartzGooner wrote:Welcome!

Are you in Poland or are you in London?

I did not know people in Poland supported Arsenal.
if he's polish he ain't gonna be there, thats for sure

northbankbren

Post by northbankbren »

Welcome

One of me best mates is a polish gooner.

He's top bloke. Find apart from the right-wing twats the polish are great people, especially if they're gooners.

:barscarf:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Radford149 wrote:if he's polish he ain't gonna be there, thats for sure
:oops: :lol: :lol:

Welcome to the forum, szulcu91! 8)

szulcu91

Post by szulcu91 »

now i am in poland but i am going to be in London 12th of March for a B'burn home event. There is thousands of Arsenal fans in Poland... we often meet in Warsaw and watch some matches together with few of my gooners polish friends.

szulcu91

Post by szulcu91 »

northbankbren wrote:Welcome

One of me best mates is a polish gooner.

He's top bloke. Find apart from the right-wing twats the polish are great people, especially if they're gooners.

:barscarf:
may u help me how can i get 3 tickets for b'burn home match? last time i paid huge price for one ticket. how can i buy it for normall prise. i am red member but tickets are sold out and now i am confused b'cause i've booked my flight before

Wayno

Post by Wayno »

I might be able to help you with tickets, have you got any leggy blonde and brunette sisters that aren't afraid of working outdoors and are familiar with the seating arrangemennt of the Ford Mondeo?

I think I may be able to find them some work........Vegetarians need not apply :roll:

szulcu91

Post by szulcu91 »

Wayno wrote:I might be able to help you with tickets, have you got any leggy blonde and brunette sisters that aren't afraid of working outdoors and are familiar with the seating arrangemennt of the Ford Mondeo?

I think I may be able to find them some work........Vegetarians need not apply :roll:
i am sorry but i havent any siblings...

Captain Fabregas

Post by Captain Fabregas »

lol :twisted:

szulcu91

Post by szulcu91 »

any english guys see in polish woman whore? or sth like that :banghead:

Wayno

Post by Wayno »

Got any pets? :roll:

northbankbren

Post by northbankbren »

Wayno wrote:I might be able to help you with tickets, have you got any leggy blonde and brunette sisters that aren't afraid of working outdoors and are familiar with the seating arrangemennt of the Ford Mondeo?

harsh :roll:

northbankbren

Post by northbankbren »

szulcu91 wrote: may u help me how can i get 3 tickets for b'burn home match? last time i paid huge price for one ticket. how can i buy it for normall prise. i am red member but tickets are sold out and now i am confused b'cause i've booked my flight before
Checkout the ticket exchange on the official arsenal website, tickets may become available, dont think you'll get three together though.

Also check the for sale/wanted section here, tickets always pop up for home games.

Wayno

Post by Wayno »

northbankbren wrote:

harsh :roll:
Aint life a *word censored*, get over it and move on 8)