Envelopes for Sam appeal !!!!!!!!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
worthing gooner

Envelopes for Sam appeal !!!!!!!!

Post by worthing gooner »

With the away game at the reebok stadium due to take place in about a months time i think that we should pay a tribute.
To the manager that year after year lets his team kick the s**t out of our team twice a year and its time for a little payback.

How about each fan buys a pack of brown envelopes to take to the game, wave em in the air to the tune of,

"Allardyce, Heres your bung,
Allardyce, Allardyce, Heres your your bung!!!!!

or any other tune.

AFC
C'mon

Joshin69

Post by Joshin69 »

or to the tue of tax man by the beatles
"cose hes a fat sam ohh yes hes a fat sam
and he will take all the cash that he can

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

Or Fat greedy bastard
Your"e just a fat greedy bastard (To the tune of score in a minute)

legend10

Post by legend10 »

please do it up there ,i been up there before and i hate it ,them,him. wind the fat bastard up

unfortunatley i wont be able to go as i am in milan that weekend for the misses birthday.

she prefered milan to bolton ,ha ha ha

do the envelope thing ,i cant wait to hear about it ,and if anyone gets a video of it ,

on the plus side ac milan at home to messina(£23 for a good seat on the side) , sorry misses, but i have to have some football fix that weekend

exiled in notts

Post by exiled in notts »

Me and a couple of mates are hoping to travel to this game and we're definitely up for a choreographed display by over 2000 envelope waving Gooners. After all, you know Fat Sam's lads are going to try to chop our players to the deck at every opportunity anyway, so it's not like we're going to get any benefit from not winding them up.

Keep the faith.

TheOne2Smooth

Post by TheOne2Smooth »

oh how about Monopoly money chucked in the air as the teams take the field of play?

worthing gooner

Post by worthing gooner »

I dont know the name of the tune but its the same as the ryan giggs song about " went round dave and sol, missed an open goal, ryan giggs ryan giggs "etc...

Allardyce Allardyce happy taking bungs,

Allardyce takes another one,

Working with his son,

Deals to be done

Allardyce Allardyce Allardyce...

With the brown envelopes in the air its gotta be worth a giggle.
AFC
C'mon