If we win Champs League in 2009, I will dance in my pants...

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
QuartzGooner

If we win Champs League in 2009, I will dance in my pants...

Post by QuartzGooner »

If we win the Champions League this season (2009), I will run round Leicester square at midnight in my underpants and an Arsenal hat singing "I'm too sexy for my shirt."

That is not an idle remark, it is a genuine promise. I will inform this site of the night that I choose to do it so that it can be verified by witnesses.

I will do it, I guess in the week following the win, as obviously I would like to be in Rome if we do win it.

REB

Post by REB »

safe bet we wont be viewing mr quartz and his pants any time soon :shock: :D

SamiS

Re: If we win Champs League in 2009, I will dance in my pant

Post by SamiS »

QuartzGooner wrote:If we win the Champions League this season (2009), I will run round Leicester square at midnight in my underpants and an Arsenal hat singing "I'm too sexy for my shirt."

That is not an idle remark, it is a genuine promise. I will inform this site of the night that I choose to do it so that it can be verified by witnesses.

I will do it, I guess in the week following the win, as obviously I would like to be in Rome if we do win it.
Bad Man can i invite all of the JLE Rabbis as well? hahaha

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

SamiS wrote:
QuartzGooner wrote:If we win the Champions League this season (2009), I will run round Leicester square at midnight in my underpants and an Arsenal hat singing "I'm too sexy for my shirt."

I will PM you

SamiS

Post by SamiS »

QuartzGooner wrote:
SamiS wrote:

I will PM you
PM Me what?

Sutch

Post by Sutch »

And I shall join you Quartz, if I actually persuade my dad to go to London with me.

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

Everyone will be invited to see me and Sutch dance round in our pants singing "Champiole", and I really hope **** will join us. We could post the footage on youtube.

SamiS

Post by SamiS »

QuartzGooner wrote:Everyone will be invited to see me and Sutch dance round in our pants singing "Champiole", and I really hope **** will join us. We could post the footage on youtube.
haha Gus!!!!

Please can someone pinn this until we get knocked out of the Champions League and if this happens make this a public dancing around in hat and undies party in the Gooner! hhahaaha!

Mikegooner87i

Post by Mikegooner87i »

ill tell you what, if we do win ill join you!

Sutch

Post by Sutch »

Mikegooner87i wrote:ill tell you what, if we do win ill join you!
:lol: This man has balls, anyone else wanna join us, everyone who doesn't is a pussy :wink: :lol:

Mikegooner87i

Post by Mikegooner87i »

Sutch wrote:
Mikegooner87i wrote:ill tell you what, if we do win ill join you!
:lol: This man has balls, anyone else wanna join us, everyone who doesn't is a pussy :wink: :lol:
ill even ware my red arsenal pants! :barscarf:

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

Be great if MizzNaughty can join us.

If she looks like she does in my imagination!
Last edited by QuartzGooner on Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sutch

Post by Sutch »

ill even ware my red arsenal pants! :barscarf:
:lol: :lol:
Be great if MizzNaughty can join us.
:D :wink:

Chunky The Gooner

Post by Chunky The Gooner »

If we actually win the Champions League this year Ill probably cum in my pants!!

Charlie! Charlie!

Post by Charlie! Charlie! »

I'm In!! :lol: