OUT! OUT! OUT!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
goonersid

OUT! OUT! OUT!

Post by goonersid »

This bastard has to go NOW and that is that.

tinpot lane

Post by tinpot lane »

:awnker: :awnker: :awnker: :awnker: :awnker: :awnker: :awnker: :awnker: :awnker: :awnker: :awnker: :awnker: :awnker: :awnker:

Sutch

Post by Sutch »

I'm as angry as fuck, but saying he has to go NOW is idiotic.

Give him till the end of the season, if nothing is done then he goes.

olgitgooner

Re: OUT! OUT! OUT!

Post by olgitgooner »

goonersid wrote:This bastard has to go NOW and that is that.
Calm down Sid.

Stiff upper lip. And toys back in pram. :wink:

123456arsenal

Post by 123456arsenal »

i've got a better idea how about we keep wenger and instead we give him funds to improve the side

skipper

Post by skipper »

Nooo (!) How can you say such a thing (?) Aren't you aware that genius that is Arsene Wenger had won us 3 titles in 13 seasons (!!!???) What other manager in THE WORLD can boast such wonderfull and amazing record (?) Man is irreplacable...

Arsene Wenger should manage AFC from beyond grave(! ) And if not I see no reasaon for AFC to exist (!!!)

augie

Post by augie »

123456arsenal wrote:i've got a better idea how about we keep wenger and instead we give him funds to improve the side

According to the board and most fans wenger has had funds and has opted not to use them :x People cant have it both ways - either he has funds and hasnt spent them in which case he has to go or he hasnt had funds in which case the board should fcuk off but somebody must be held accountable for this shit :evil: :evil: :evil:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

i would give him until the end of his contract and see where we are at that point .at least give him the chance to get some experienced players in the summer .if he thinks this squad is good enough he has a serious problem.

Irish Gooner

Post by Irish Gooner »

augie wrote:
123456arsenal wrote:i've got a better idea how about we keep wenger and instead we give him funds to improve the side

According to the board and most fans wenger has had funds and has opted not to use them :x People cant have it both ways - either he has funds and hasnt spent them in which case he has to go or he hasnt had funds in which case the board should fcuk off but somebody must be held accountable for this shit :evil: :evil: :evil:
Agreed.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

I'm just fucking disgusted, this result today really does mean no clge next season. Not the end of the world? well its as near as.

Cockerill's chin
Location: Found the transfer fund... in Bendtner/Diaby/Denilson's pockets

Post by Cockerill's chin »

I understand the frustration sid. Fuck tossers like Tinpot who don't need a keyboard for their replies.

This train wreck has been coming for years now. It pisses me off to hear PHW creaming himself how the business has afforded Arshavin even in these difficult times. Our net spend over these past four years is still in the plus you old school duffer.

Some fans seem to swallow their sugar coated shit. Tinpot is first in queue with his mouth open wide.

mattbanger

Post by mattbanger »

getting rid of wenger is not the answer! getting rid of the shit we call a first team squad!

skipper

Post by skipper »

augie wrote:

Noooo (!) Why are you so impatient (?) Today's attitude was admirable but they lacked sharpness but that's only because they are tired from game on tuesday night (!) Average age today was only 20.42864 and I'm sure when they reach average age of 23.6428 they will score 4 or 5 goals per game. Trust me(!)

Arsene knows!

tinpot lane

Post by tinpot lane »

Cockerill's chin wrote:I understand the frustration sid. Fuck tossers like Tinpot who don't need a keyboard for their replies.

This train wreck has been coming for years now. It pisses me off to hear PHW creaming himself how the business has afforded Arshavin even in these difficult times. Our net spend over these past four years is still in the plus you old school duffer.

Some fans seem to swallow their sugar coated shit. Tinpot is first in queue with his mouth open wide.
:lol: :lol:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

mattbanger wrote:getting rid of wenger is not the answer! getting rid of the shit we call a first team squad!
your right .but this team is HIS team we have gone from invinicbles to a team that arent even good enough to get 4th place in the space of 5 years .he sold too many expierenced players and bought young players whom dont seem to give a fuck about arsenal.