Quiet here today

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

mcdowell42 wrote::barscarf: :barscarf: this will cheer you all up its my birthday today im 40 and for my birthday present my wife has treated me and herself to a trip to london for the blackburn game obviously she wont be coming to the game shes going shopping So it will be me and my uncle who has the tickets going.cant wait up the arsenal :barscarf: :barscarf:
yeah its my birthday today

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

mcdowell42 wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote::barscarf: :barscarf: this will cheer you all up its my birthday today im 40 and for my birthday present my wife has treated me and herself to a trip to london for the blackburn game obviously she wont be coming to the game shes going shopping So it will be me and my uncle who has the tickets going.cant wait up the arsenal :barscarf: :barscarf:
Happy birthday mate (a great gift also)

:cheers:

REB

Post by REB »

happy birthday mac 8)

enjoy the weekend

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

franksav63 wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

who told you it was my birthday :)

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Happy birthday mate :barscarf:

franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

mcdowell42 wrote:
franksav63 wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

I dunno, it was just a shot in the dark really... :lol:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

franksav63 wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:
franksav63 wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

i have to confess that i might have mentioned it on various threads. I noticed that ds got 3 pages of posts out of her birthday on monday and i thought that because she has tits thats why she got so many replies.

franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

mcdowell42 wrote:
franksav63 wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:
franksav63 wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote: yeah its my birthday today

i have to confess that i might have mentioned it on various threads. I noticed that ds got 3 pages of posts out of her birthday on monday and i thought that because she has tits thats why she got so many replies.
That could be the reason in the nutshell.... :lol: