Condolences to Dennis Bergkamp

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
All_Arsenal_1886

Post by All_Arsenal_1886 »

R.I.P Bergkamp Senior

Thank you for bringing Dennis into football and for Driving him to some champions league away games he was much need and we are very greatful to you both

Chopper

Post by Chopper »

Just want to add my condolences to those above.

So sad, his son was a true Arsenal legend and for that so were the whole Bergkamp family for their part in that.

Ben-gooner14

Post by Ben-gooner14 »

Thank you Senior Bergkamp, my thought's are with Dennis,family and friends of the great man's dad.

stats

Post by stats »

Suprised to see that arsenal.com hasn't said nothing
If the funneral is near enough i would attend the mass to pay my respects but does anyone know any info on it

All_Arsenal_1886

stats wrote:Suprised to see that arsenal.com hasn't said nothing
If the funneral is near enough i would attend the mass to pay my respects but does anyone know any info on it
To be honest why would arsenal say anything about it all, or maybe Dennis aksed them not to, oh i not sure really but also wish there was some way we could pay our respect Maybe a 1 minute silence before Barnet game

proudtosaythatname

Post by proudtosaythatname »

My sincere condolences as well to Dennis and the Bergkamp family. Dennis clearly had a father to be proud of, in the way DB10 played his football and his attitude to life generally. The minute silence would be very appropriate at the 4-club Tournament as larger crowd there to appreciate, maybe also when we play Ajax at the Amsterdam Tournament as Dennis may well be there.

stats

Post by stats »

All_Arsenal_1886 wrote:
To be honest why would arsenal say anything about it all, or maybe Dennis aksed them not to, oh i not sure really but also wish there was some way we could pay our respect Maybe a 1 minute silence before Barnet game
Thats ture
With the min slience i think it'll be better when the Emirates Cup comes along the fans should clap for a min

All_Arsenal_1886

stats wrote:
All_Arsenal_1886 wrote:
Thats ture
With the min slience i think it'll be better when the Emirates Cup comes along the fans should clap for a min
Yeah that would be good also i Dennis was there to see it all one year after his testimonial, but maybe a bit much to ask of him so soon after his fathers death, would wecome him back with open arms

jesper arnsbjerg

Post by jesper arnsbjerg »

So sad for Dennis.
I think we should all be singing the Bergkamp song as a kind of club anthem, would love to hear a Dennis tribute at the start of EVERY GAME Home and Away

RocastleRock

Post by RocastleRock »

R.I.P Dennis's Dad.. Sad Sad news.

Cesc is God

Post by Cesc is God »

Made Dennis what he is. Rip in Peace