Youngsters Reign Supreme

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
redordead

Youngsters Reign Supreme

Post by redordead »

Back from W.bromvArsenal, was impressed with performance of both the team and the fans.

The team played superbly and hopes can be raised for the future! nice to see we have plenty of willing and able substitutes available who can fill the role of their 1st team counterparts, if and when they get injured!,, if this is a transition season, then happy days ahead, me thinks :)

West brom fans were particularly sh*t tonight, they even made us seem very vocal, although the support tonight was much better than that at Reading, we need to keep this support up, away and even more so at home,

I have noticed more and more that opposing fans sing louder and longer than us GOONERS! why is this? have also noticed the song about that C**T Cashley Hole has started to fade, if it even gets started,
DONT LET HIM FORGET
, think we still came off to the good regarding that Cashley/Gallas saga. Gallas has proved himself to be more than committed to the Arsenal dream. Cashley hasn't exactley excelled himself at the Chelski has he?.(delusions of granduer, you selfish cash hunting pr***).

Can we also get all away fans to stand throughout the whole of away matches, if we all do it, we all get away with it, stop being so polite, its FOOTBALL, PASSION!!!!!!! So far as i can see West Spam are the only away supporters to habitually get away with this (because thay all do it).

Apart from that good away performance with the rotation onwards and upwards

:D

Fuzzfeast

Post by Fuzzfeast »

I don't want to stand all the time. You sit where your ticket tells you to sit and if there is a smaller person behind me, maybe female or child, I do not wish to spoil their day by blocking their view.

BourneGooner

Post by BourneGooner »

Ithink there should be a part of the ground that if people want to stand they can coz fans enjoy watching footy in different ways .

I for one would prefer to stand up all game if i could