Julio Baptista Scores a goal

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
All_Arsenal_1886

Julio Baptista Scores a goal

Post by All_Arsenal_1886 »

Breaking News Baptista has just scored in the copa america final, this proves what arsenal fans didnt believe, He can score in compettions other than the carling cup

I say arsene bring him back :wink: :lol: :shock:

stats

Post by stats »

I'm more than up for that

Ben-gooner14

Post by Ben-gooner14 »

What was it like a toe end, after keep had be pollacked and off the pitch.

augie

Post by augie »

:shock: It was a f*cking great goal. Nearly feel off my seat when I seen who scored it as it was a screamer into the top corner. Please please God don't let Arsene be watching that game in case he changes his mind and asks the beast back to THOF 2.

I Hate Hleb

AUGIE LOVES SIT UPS?

Post by I Hate Hleb »

augie wrote::shock: It was a f*cking great goal. Nearly feel off my seat when I seen who scored it as it was a screamer into the top corner...
YOU DIRTY BOY!! :shock: I HOPE YOU CLEANED UP AFTERWARDS!! :roll: :lol: :wink:

RocastleRock

Post by RocastleRock »

Fcukin Beast... knew he was capable... its so annoying when that happens... Probly like Reyes, Cant hack the prem.

All_Arsenal_1886

augie wrote::shock: It was a f*cking great goal. Nearly feel off my seat when I seen who scored it as it was a screamer into the top corner.
That was a great goal :? Where did it come from :lol: Its a shame he couldn't do that in the prem.

Also i don't think the whole Baptista transfer is over we still might see im at the Grove next season (If other targets don't go through)

Ben-gooner14

Post by Ben-gooner14 »

I don't want him back he might produce one moment of brilliance but for a season of utter shite.

Ben-gooner14

Post by Ben-gooner14 »

I don't want him back he might produce one moment of brilliance but for a season of utter shite.

RaM

Post by RaM »

Interestingly he is still present on the updated squad page on Arsenal.com, albeit without a number.

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

Who cares he is not an Arsenal player anymore(Thank God).He was f**king useless.We wont miss him.People forget his penalty miss at Pompey cost us 3rd place last season.

All_Arsenal_1886

RaM wrote:Interestingly he is still present on the updated squad page on Arsenal.com, albeit without a number.
I said this the other day i did wonder about it and also Arsene Wenger has not ruled him out coming back i think he will have a better season this year if hid does

Belfast Boy

Post by Belfast Boy »

Yeah and he'd have never got the room that the Argie defence gave him, in the Prem, it was the same thing that nite up at Anfield, L'pool's defence was all over the place as we ripped them apart, and Baptista was there to bang them in and in truth he should've had more, but his close control is shockin when things get tight!
It's an absolute fact that he cost us third place last season, in fact I think AW was prepared to give him another season to see if he could adjust, but the last two games especially he was brutal, I mean Le boss has the patience of a saint but his boat said it all

jesper arnsbjerg

Post by jesper arnsbjerg »

JakeN13

Post by JakeN13 »

Nothing shocking about it really..he showed he was capable of scoring for us last season. Like Wenger said: When there is chocolate to take in the box he is there :lol:.

His problem was that the Premiership was to fast for him and he didn't really fit into our style of playing the game.