FA CUP SEMI FINAL: Confirmation E-mail

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Boomer

Post by Boomer »

charliegeorgewhocanhitem wrote:Like a few others here, I've got my ticket but the email from the club was sent to another person on the list and not me who registered. His email said we could buy tickets from 10 am tomorrow (thurs 26th march) but now I've read here that it's been put back to monday, is that 100% right? The whole thing seems like a big fuck up, typical :roll:
don't know about the 26th of March? The original date was 10am today 25th.
But yes! due to the 'FA-CUP' with tickets Arsenal have moved the sell date to Monday.

stg

Post by stg »

Horray got my ticket email today.......Boo for some reason my dads membership number is missing off the email.

So does this mean he didnt get a ticket or does this mean the box office have cocked up hmmmm a phone call will need to be made tomorrow me thinks

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Got my email :barscarf:

But I tell you what pi55es me off, there are different prices for a booking fee?? How do they work that one out? I thought the booking fee was an admin charge? How the hell can it be £2.50 for the cheapest ticket and £3.25 for the dearest? Is it the extra effort required to move from 2 to 5 on the keyboard? Fukcin rip off! Stick the £4.90 recorded delivery charge on it as well and you're actually paying more than 15% on top of the ticket price. Go on Arsenal, squeeze one last drop of blood out of us!!
Probably find out that Villareal only want £40 for the CL tickets but Arsenal are sticking a £32 admin charge on there for flying the tickets over from Spain!!

Boomer

Post by Boomer »

TeeCee wrote:Got my email :barscarf:

But I tell you what pi55es me off, there are different prices for a booking fee?? How do they work that one out? I thought the booking fee was an admin charge? How the hell can it be £2.50 for the cheapest ticket and £3.25 for the dearest? Is it the extra effort required to move from 2 to 5 on the keyboard? Fukcin rip off! Stick the £4.90 recorded delivery charge on it as well and you're actually paying more than 15% on top of the ticket price. Go on Arsenal, squeeze one last drop of blood out of us!!
Probably find out that Villareal only want £40 for the CL tickets but Arsenal are sticking a £32 admin charge on there for flying the tickets over from Spain!!
:lol: funny.
however it the FA and Wembley or one of the two not Arsenal.