FA CUP SEMI FINAL: Confirmation E-mail

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
redstevo

Post by redstevo »

gits, i got nothing!!!

NBM

Post by NBM »

Still an hour!

gus ceasar is a legend

Post by gus ceasar is a legend »

Can't get hold of who applied for me!

If you are unsuccessful do you get an email telling you this or just no email?

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

gooner.ed
Site Admin

Post by gooner.ed »

i've heard that every gold member that registered an interest - regardless of credits, will be given the opportunity to buy a ticket for the semi.

so if you registered an interest, you should get the email with details that has already been posted here.

on the assumption that not every single gold member will actually take up their option, in theory there should be a limited number of seats left. common sense indicates these will go to silver members with a large number of away credits. we'll see...

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

gooner.ed wrote:i've heard that every gold member that registered an interest - regardless of credits, will be given the opportunity to buy a ticket for the semi.

so if you registered an interest, you should get the email with details that has already been posted here.

on the assumption that not every single gold member will actually take up their option, in theory there should be a limited number of seats left. common sense indicates these will go to silver members with a large number of away credits. we'll see...
I applied, though I cannot go myself, but have heard nothing so far.

I am gold with two away credits.

wlchuccc

Post by wlchuccc »

No email yet, what's wrong? :banghead: :banghead:

Boomer

Post by Boomer »

Simon wrote:
Boomer wrote:What does the email say? is it a link to ticket master?

Reason why I asked is today of all days I'm at home and I've the feeling the 'email' if any would go to my work address.
No need to panic - if you get the email, it's to tell you that tickets are on sale from Thursday:

Dear Supporter

Re: FA Cup Semi Final
Arsenal v Chelsea
Saturday 18th April 2009
At: Wembley Stadium
Kick-off: 5.15pm

Successful Registered Applicants.

This match is strictly all ticket – we are due to receive an allocation of 32,000 tickets priced at £53.80 (Extremely limited) £44.00 (limited) £34.30 and £24.50, Concessions will be available to Juniors 16 years and under and Senior Citizens at a £10 discount off the advertised price. (All prices are subject to availability)

This e-mail will guarantee one ticket for each successful member as long as the ticket(s) are purchased in the allotted timescale from 10am Thursday 26th March 2009 to 7pm Sunday 29th March 2009. Tickets will be available on-line via Arsenal.com or by telephone 0844 2773625. Booking fees will apply.

You will need to have the following information to purchase your match ticket for each applicant:

• Platinum/Gold (Season ticket) seven digit Membership number(s)
• Valid password and e-mail address for the lead client (Main Applicant)
• Surname
• Valid credit/debit card.

Booking fees

Adult ticket prices / booking fees

£53.80 / £3.25
£44.00 / £3.00
£34.30 / £2.75
£24.50 / £2.50

Concession prices Booking fees per concession ticket

£43.80 / £3.00
£34.00 / £2.75
£24.30 / £2.50
£14.50 / £1.50

• All tickets will be dispatched by Special Delivery at a cost of £4.90 per booking, this includes handling charge.

Important notice: Within each booking at least one of the successful registered members will need to be the registered Credit/Debit card holder.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued support.

Yours sincerely

Arsenal Box Office
Thanks Si!

I'm excited to get to work tomorrow. Wow! thats a first! :D :lol: (providing there's a nice email from Arsenal.

Otherwise I'm going to be Mr 'Mizog' :evil:

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

Yet to receive my e-mail. :cry: I have however contacted the box office and was told there has been a delay getting out all the e-mails. Was told that if I haven't received anything by tomorrow afternoon I should ring them again.

Have to say I am reassured with the info someone posted on here that sales don't commence until Thursday, so I and others still waiting can stop panicking for a while. :lol:

stg

Post by stg »

No email yet is it going to be Paris allover again :cry:

gus ceasar is a legend

Post by gus ceasar is a legend »

Bastardholes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where is my ticket you dirty fuckwads????????

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

charliegeorgewhocanhitem

Post by charliegeorgewhocanhitem »

Fuck it, no email for me yet either so I'm just hoping there's a delay of some kind :? If not then it's a Finsbury Park boozer for me :barscarf:

Cesc is God

Post by Cesc is God »

NBM wrote:Just got the call from CIG, we have tickets! :barscarf:
Good news, son! :barscarf:

stg

Post by stg »

aparently surnames from O to Z will recive their emails tomorrow

gooner Erol

semi tickets

Post by gooner Erol »

That last comment must be bullshit because my surname is 'D'....i'm still waiting for an email!

charliegeorgewhocanhitem

Post by charliegeorgewhocanhitem »

stg wrote:aparently surnames from O to Z will recive their emails tomorrow
Aaah, that could explain why I hav'nt had mine yet and one of the others on our list who's surname is in the first half of the alphabet has received one even tho I was the one who registered all 7 of our applications. Anyhoo, looks as tho I've got mine :barscarf: