SOME TITS FOR QUARTZ OUR NEW (WANNABE) MOD!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

gus ceasar is a legend wrote:No I do not want you to be a mod as you have a very pompous attitude and a very narrow minded one at that.

If anything is not to your particular liking you whinge and moan like a little boy.

I for one will not enjoy this forum knowing that my views will be censored by someone as conceited as yourself.
I argue my case.

Never have moaned and whinged, I just argue my opinion.

You interpret that as pompous.

You are the one who calls me a "Jumped up" person, as if I am uppity, a lower class person somehow trying to rise above my station.

You Spudmasher and Wayno should just raise your concerns to Kevin, or be more specific with examples.

Wayno

Post by Wayno »

Quartz, if you are mod then I am out of here. Maybe thats the reason Kevin is making you mod :lol: You are a power hungry fool and I refuse to be part of something in which you have a controlling influence. You have an attitude of my way or the highway............Not good :roll:

mrgnu1958

Post by mrgnu1958 »

Fuck my ole Boots Gus"y.. :shock: ..those birds have fantastic threepennies :-P...More Tits please they excite me .

gus ceasar is a legend

Post by gus ceasar is a legend »

No Quartz you do have a pompous attitude which is all too apparent in your replies to this thread.

While everyone has an opinion you never appreciate others and write as if speaking down to people.

I do not have to bring forward specific examples Quartz as you do it day in, day out.

I will be hugely disappointed if you are made a moderator on here as your attitude is not in tune with the spirit that made this forum what it is/was.

Like Wayno, I will not be using this forum if you are in a position of any power as I would not want to hang around watching you ruin the place.

I will also say I do not believe it is right to have someone who dismisses others religious beliefs so readily if they do not match their own in a position of authority on here.

Wayno

Post by Wayno »

Here fucking here 8)

northbankbren

Post by northbankbren »

SPUDMASHER wrote: yet and you're already indicating that you would abuse the position. :roll:
a mod abusing their position :shock:

never :roll:

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

give me an example

actually, don't bother yourself. I don't think it is something that is going to be of concern for you much longer.

northbankbren

Post by northbankbren »

SPUDMASHER wrote:give me an example
gold cup thread relegated, michael jackson one stays.

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

northbankbren wrote:
SPUDMASHER wrote:give me an example
gold cup thread relegated, michael jackson one stays.
and that was me? do you know that?

northbankbren

Post by northbankbren »

i didnt say it was you.

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

so you're criticising the mods in general then?
Fancy giving it a go? Or are you happier just slagging of those that give up there time for nothing to help run this place?

northbankbren

Post by northbankbren »

SPUDMASHER wrote:so you're criticising the mods in general then?
Fancy giving it a go? Or are you happier just slagging of those that give up there time for nothing to help run this place?
where have i slagged of a mod? example?

MizzNaughty

Post by MizzNaughty »

this is getting silly

why does the board need more mods? and why is everyone so bloody unhappy about everything on here?

when i first came on this forum it was basic but i liked it. it had 5 mods and it never needed anymore, now everything is getting modded and being moaned about :? nomore mods! (sorry quartz)

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

you've suggested that mods abuse their position. If that's not slagging them off, what is?

gus ceasar is a legend

Post by gus ceasar is a legend »

It is the way the forum is going Naughty.

Shame.