SOME TITS FOR QUARTZ OUR NEW (WANNABE) MOD!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

bloody shame if you ask me. :roll:

anyway, back to more pressing matters.........describe exactly what you're wearing/not wearing mizznaughty :lol: :lol:

northbankbren

Post by northbankbren »

not really no. more a statement of fact.

You will be able to find quotes by me praising the job the mods do fact.

my point is and always has been, that consistancy is needed, yes it may not have been you who relegated the gold cup thread, but you didnt relegate the michael jackson one. (not that i wanted it to be).

while this relegation of threads on whatever mods whim continues, i will point out the inconsistancies of the process. simple.

Oh and as for slagging of mods goes, isnt this thread slagging off quartz before he's even been made a mod? read the above posts for examples of slagging off, not mine.

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

not slagging off a mod then is it

MizzNaughty

Post by MizzNaughty »

SPUDMASHER wrote:bloody shame if you ask me. :roll:

anyway, back to more pressing matters.........describe exactly what you're wearing/not wearing mizznaughty :lol: :lol:
i cant give you that information on the main board spuddy, someone might get offended by what im wearing :roll:

gus ceasar is a legend

Post by gus ceasar is a legend »

Fuck them!

Call it a leaving present!

:lol:

Wayno

Post by Wayno »

MizzNaughty wrote:
SPUDMASHER wrote:bloody shame if you ask me. :roll:

i cant give you that information on the main board spuddy, someone might get offended by what im wearing :roll:
Unfortunately that is so close to the truth, some miserable fucker would climb out of their hole and scream sexism or some other bollocks :banghead: But that aside, is it see through :wink:

Lethal

Post by Lethal »

more then anything this thread looks like a chance to have a go at quartz

leave the mods how they are

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

don't worry mizznaughty. You post it here and I'll abuse my mod powers by immediately deleting it :lol: :lol:

Wayno

Post by Wayno »

It's not a chance to have a go at Quartz, it is a few members stating that they do not think that Qaurtz is the most suitable person for the job. I think that there are others that would do the job better and more fairly without bringing religous prejudice into the role :roll: Quartz has strong beliefs and these should not be mocked, neither should they be given the opportunity to wield power over those that disagree with his beliefs.

U.F.G Anfield '89

Post by U.F.G Anfield '89 »

you can keep the 6 pinters 3rd and 4th from the bottom thanks gus. :lol:

if this forum really needs another mod then why don't we go the democratic route and have an election, like when we made TS a mod back in the good old days?

Lethal

Post by Lethal »

its not just that though,in other threads you have got gus or whoever slaughtering him over his thoughts on van persie or saying that they wont post certain things because of him.

i know i am guilty of being childish a hell of alot

but alot of the behaviour directed towards quartz is that aswell

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

U.F.G Anfield '89 wrote:you can keep the 6 pinters 3rd and 4th from the bottom thanks gus. :lol:

if this forum really needs another mod then why don't we go the democratic route and have an election, like when we made TS a mod back in the good old days?

good idea, start a thread on it and we can all nominate who we think would be a good choice.

Wayno

Post by Wayno »

U.F.G Anfield '89 wrote:you can keep the 6 pinters 3rd and 4th from the bottom thanks gus. :lol:

Good fucking point, let the masses decide, I miht even call up Red Salvador and get him to vote :lol:

gus ceasar is a legend

Post by gus ceasar is a legend »

Lethal wrote:its not just that though,in other threads you have got gus or whoever slaughtering him over his thoughts on van persie or saying that they wont post certain things because of him.

How do i slaughter him?

Because I put forward a well detailed arguement against his views?

Sorry Lethal but that is nonsense. We disaggre on a lot of things on here and that is fine as I disagree with a lot of people and they in turn disagree with me.

It is in manner in which I am spoken to that I dislike as well as one person thinking the orum should operate in the way that suits them and thier beliefs best.

:roll:

Lethal

Post by Lethal »

gus ceasar is a legend wrote:
Lethal wrote:its not just that though,in other threads you have got gus or whoever slaughtering him over his thoughts on van persie or saying that they wont post certain things because of him.

How do i slaughter him?

Because I put forward a well detailed arguement against his views?

Sorry Lethal but that is nonsense. We disaggre on a lot of things on here and that is fine as I disagree with a lot of people and they in turn disagree with me.

It is in manner in which I am spoken to that I dislike as well as one person thinking the orum should operate in the way that suits them and thier beliefs best.

:roll:
well it may just be me but i have never noticed this 'talking down' it just looks like well written english

and the slaughtering i refer to is plenty of times when you say something along the lines of 'what will quartz say' if you post something rude when he isnt even online or involved in a thread