away games

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
stearmaster

away games

Post by stearmaster »

i always thought that they were the games where u stoot up singing, dancing n cheering for 90 minutes......yesterday at wigan there were about 10 ppl singing in my section, i got told to sit down, n some kid *16ish id say* was sittin playing on his phone for 85 minutes......the dad sed sit down as my son ant see i turned round t see him on his phone so i sed, well he aint even watching the game his on his phone, so i was asked by him a few times to sit down, so in the end my mate had to go n sit in the seat in front as it got a bit heated with me pissed off......then i stood for the duriation with no trouble, but y the hell r thge prawn sandwich brigate goin to away games for :roll: :roll: :roll:

neway after that was singing outside the ground with my hands in the air, n ended up slappin a copper accidently lol.......all in all tho was a good journey with a great road trip there n back :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

bring on the gunners pub, anfield pompey n old trafford.......RED ARMY!!!!!

Radford149

Post by Radford149 »

Radford had a blinding time and a fucking great day out

Sutch

Post by Sutch »

No. Please tell me the JCLs haven't been mingling with our travelling fans have they?

You ended up slapping a copper :lol: , at the Utd game this season I nearly smacked some moaning bastard behind me about three times :lol:

Sorta wish I did now :lol:

Chunky The Gooner

Post by Chunky The Gooner »

Adam are you pissed again? :lol: As you've done the same thread twice! I had a great time at Wigan and there was definately singing where we were. We was asked to sit down once but after that we stood for the whole game

stearmaster

Post by stearmaster »

i noticed lol.....have asked for it to go....which it now has :) :D :D

n7gooner

Post by n7gooner »

Wigan was very good yesterday never got told to sit dow although the people in front of me we're. Was anybody in the bottom left section yesterday?

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

n7gooner wrote:Wigan was very good yesterday never got told to sit dow although the people in front of me we're. Was anybody in the bottom left section yesterday?
Me and my mate were... Song and Ade did there dance virtually right in front of us..

digger

Post by digger »

Wigan has a huge away allocation... when I went last season, I was in a really shitty area full of JCLs.

arsenals27

Post by arsenals27 »

i thought it looked like everyone was standing at wigan?
ive stood at every away game ive been to this year but sometimes when you go oop norf there can be a few who just stand there. only a few though :barscarf:

n7gooner

Post by n7gooner »

Did you see the woman in the Wigan end the one that looked like she could down a pint quicker than mike ashley :lol: :shock:

franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

n7gooner wrote:Did you see the woman in the Wigan end the one that looked like she could down a pint quicker than mike ashley :lol: :shock:
No :shock: It wouldn't surprise me though.... :lol: They make 'em alot tougher up north don't they.... It was a great day, gooners here, gooners there, gooners every fucking where......

:lol:

n7gooner

Post by n7gooner »

She was giving abuse all day and was good banter during a shit first half and when we scored :lol:

I just dont understand the point of going all the way up to a place like Wiagn to play or read during the match. If someone told me to sit the proceded to read I would call them a CRUNT and continue to stand

franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

n7gooner wrote:She was giving abuse all day and was good banter during a shit first half and when we scored :lol:

I just dont understand the point of going all the way up to a place like Wiagn to play or read during the match. If someone told me to sit the proceded to read I would call them a CRUNT and continue to stand
You must have been in N6, I was in N5. First time I've been there, was impressed a tidy little stadium, great views (especially if you're standing :lol:)

arsenals27

Post by arsenals27 »

was everyone standing?

franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

arsenals27 wrote:was everyone standing?
Not everyone, two girls behind me were standing before the game, then strangely sat down when the game started.

They didn't give me any grief about standing though... (think they were lezzas...)