Red Action/Atmosphere

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Gooner123

Red Action/Atmosphere

Post by Gooner123 »

Hi Guys,

Been to a majority of the games this season, already more than as at highbury, so Ashburton Grove is a god send for me, as i can get more tickets being a red level member.

From CSKA moscow game, i can now assume that the red action group sits in the north west corner, is it easy to get tickets to sit (hopefully stand) in this section. As i tend to go for the cheapest tickets which have been upper tier i.e no atmosphere what so ever.

Also i heard that the red action usually has some events on, mainly in the rocket, is it only for students in the university.How can i find out if any events which are going on?

Hatfield Red

Post by Hatfield Red »

I sit near the red action group, and it is the same people every week, so i suspect that like me they are season ticket holders. As a red member the only seats that are left will probably be left are in the upper tier or the first few rows of the lower tier.

Regarding the atmosphere, i am sure things will improve for the bigger games i.e Liverpool, Man u and the scum as they always do.

Aleanader whoooorh Alexander whoooorh he comes from belaruz he sells cheap fags and booze. 8)

Dicko

Post by Dicko »

The vast majority of the seats in blocks 5 & 6 are season tickets. I know someone who has found a way of finding the (probably only one seat that isn't) but he hasn't told me his secret.

The Rocket is open only to Arsenal fans (show membership card or match ticket at the door) on weekend matches only 12 to 8pm for 3pm kick-offs.

Events are posted on Arsenal World.