liverpool away tickets arrived?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
gooner.ed
Site Admin

liverpool away tickets arrived?

Post by gooner.ed »

mine haven't. i am assuming that by now these have been half inched in the post. however, before i get onto the club, can anyone who has applied for liverpool away please confirm that they have got their tickets and how long ago. getting a bit late if they are still sending them out, so am pretty sure it will be a collect duplicates on the night scenario (and a 'what are you doing in my seat' face-off inside!)

RVP2

Re: liverpool away tickets arrived?

Post by RVP2 »

gooner.ed wrote:mine haven't. i am assuming that by now these have been half inched in the post. however, before i get onto the club, can anyone who has applied for liverpool away please confirm that they have got their tickets and how long ago. getting a bit late if they are still sending them out, so am pretty sure it will be a collect duplicates on the night scenario (and a 'what are you doing in my seat' face-off inside!)
Mine arrived last week Ed.

wlchuccc

Post by wlchuccc »

got tix from someone who has received the tix last Sat...you better check it out

stefanek

Post by stefanek »

Yeah mine arrived early last week - I know what you mean I had a similar problem at Anfield for the 3-1 FA Cup Game (2 x Rosicky Specials) - I am not sure but could have sworn I saw the same guy delivering post on our manor not long after.......

Gooner Jim

Post by Gooner Jim »

Mine came last saturday :barscarf: cant wait :D

Ted B

Post by Ted B »

Same here Ed, recieved one at least a full week ago. Ring the club maybe.

Dicko

Post by Dicko »

Received. So many days ago I can't remember

GoonerJim

Post by GoonerJim »

gooner.ed wrote:mine haven't. i am assuming that by now these have been half inched in the post. however, before i get onto the club, can anyone who has applied for liverpool away please confirm that they have got their tickets and how long ago. getting a bit late if they are still sending them out, so am pretty sure it will be a collect duplicates on the night scenario (and a 'what are you doing in my seat' face-off inside!)
Got mine on Tuesday ed.

jacko-arsnl2

Post by jacko-arsnl2 »

mine came a few days ago

Number 5

Post by Number 5 »

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Surely the integrity of the Royal Mail cannot be called into question seeing as one of their finest :?: is a regular on here. :wink:

Give Kev his tickets back Chunky. :wink: :lol:

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

Mine came ages ago......

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

gooner.ed
Site Admin

Post by gooner.ed »

thanks everyone - will be onto the club this morning. second time this has happened this season.

shimmy21

Post by shimmy21 »

Kev

Mine came in the post the day after i bought it. What did the box office say? They able to re-produce one for you?

Chunky The Gooner

Post by Chunky The Gooner »

gooner.ed wrote:thanks everyone - will be onto the club this morning. second time this has happened this season.

Fucking Postmen !! :roll:

Basil is a Gooner

Post by Basil is a Gooner »

gooner.ed - maybe chunky has the answer? :oops:

Bit extreme tho........ :shock: