Man Utd Champions league Sell Out

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
essex womble

Man Utd Champions league Sell Out

Post by essex womble »

Don't suppose I should be surprised that the man utd game has sold out on 1st morning tickets became available to Silver members.

Still annoying having got tickets for all home Carling Cup, FA Cup, and champions league matches this season as a red member, that none are available for the semi final.

Assume there are a number of silver members who pick and choose matches, and Man utd are more appealing than Roma and Villareal.

ambarron

Re: Man Utd Champions league Sell Out

Post by ambarron »

essex womble wrote:Don't suppose I should be surprised that the man utd game has sold out on 1st morning tickets became available to Silver members.

Still annoying having got tickets for all home Carling Cup, FA Cup, and champions league matches this season as a red member, that none are available for the semi final.

Assume there are a number of silver members who pick and choose matches, and Man utd are more appealing than Roma and Villareal.
Count yourself lucky getting so many tickets as a red!!

Of course they are entitled to pick their matches!! thats their right as a silver and something I will also do when I become a silver!!!

and of course man u are more appealling than roma and villareal!!

whats your point??

Charlie! Charlie!

Post by Charlie! Charlie! »

Dont they hold a certain number over for red members?

ambarron

Post by ambarron »

not for a champs league semi!!!

i am a red but why should they hold tickets back for us?? i would feel annoyed as a silver who had waited to get to that level!!

our time will come!!

youngw

Post by youngw »

put it this way - I got a ticket at the last minute and Ive been to 35 games this season so far! I was inches away from not getting one.

Literally got one 5 mins before it sold out and I had been on since before 10!

Charlie! Charlie!

Post by Charlie! Charlie! »

ambarron wrote:not for a champs league semi!!!

i am a red but why should they hold tickets back for us?? i would feel annoyed as a silver who had waited to get to that level!!

our time will come!!
Makes sense I guess, good attitude mate!!!!!! :barscarf:

perry groves was a legend

Post by perry groves was a legend »

Let's hope the fans with tickets will actually make it an intimidating atmosphere for ManUre.

JMascis666

Post by JMascis666 »

Oh I think the fans will be up for this one ! :barscarf:

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

Personally I will be reading the Guardian and watching the replays on the big screens after the goals.

:wink:

MickeyFabs

Post by MickeyFabs »

I am going to have to beg one of the players for a ticket!!

selsdon

Post by selsdon »

i'll be the bloke arriving 10 mins late with my fuck-off hotdog and arsenal shop bags

i'll sneak off 10 mins before HT for another fuck-off hotdog, arrive back 10 mins into the 2nd half then leave 15 mins befoe the end to get home to watch newsnight

can't beat the matchday experience

JMascis666

Post by JMascis666 »

If you can afford two hotdogs, then your a richer man than myself !

tel

Post by tel »

perry groves was a legend wrote:Let's hope the fans with tickets will actually make it an intimidating atmosphere for ManUre.
Me and Tarquin will be signing oo r ya and waving our scarves to the wonder of you. It will be splendid.

Gooner Whitey

Re: Man Utd Champions league Sell Out

Post by Gooner Whitey »

ambarron wrote:
essex womble wrote:Don't suppose I should be surprised that the man utd game has sold out on 1st morning tickets became available to Silver members.

Count yourself lucky getting so many tickets as a red!!

Of course they are entitled to pick their matches!! thats their right as a silver and something I will also do when I become a silver!!!

and of course man u are more appealling than roma and villareal!!

whats your point??
Well he/she is obviously disapointed and expressing that.....

perry groves was a legend

Post by perry groves was a legend »

selsdon wrote:i'll be the bloke arriving 10 mins late with my fuck-off hotdog and arsenal shop bags

i'll sneak off 10 mins before HT for another fuck-off hotdog, arrive back 10 mins into the 2nd half then leave 15 mins befoe the end to get home to watch newsnight

can't beat the matchday experience
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
But when you really think about it............... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: