Taking The Missus Up.....

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
U.F.G Anfield '89

Post by U.F.G Anfield '89 »

of course, it costs a lot of money to take a girl up the arse these days, are any of you guys old enough to remember a time when it only cost a couple of quid and a drink? :lol: :lol: :lol:

REB

Post by REB »

U.F.G Anfield '89 wrote:of course, it costs a lot of money to take a girl up the arse these days, are any of you guys old enough to remember a time when it only cost a couple of quid and a drink? :lol: :lol: :lol:
cost me a grand too take my wench up the arse for the first time in mayand now i hav too do it again after xmas :( :mrgreen:

U.F.G Anfield '89

rebel gooner wrote:
U.F.G Anfield '89 wrote:of course, it costs a lot of money to take a girl up the arse these days, are any of you guys old enough to remember a time when it only cost a couple of quid and a drink? :lol: :lol: :lol:
cost me a grand too take my wench up the arse for the first time in mayand now i hav too do it again after xmas :( :mrgreen:
taking your woman up the arse, always a pleasure and never a chore :D

MK Gould

Post by MK Gould »

DB10GOONER wrote:
U.F.G Anfield '89 wrote:forgive my Naivity DB10 but what is the white in smirnoff and white, never heard of it.
Sorry, White Lemonade (or 7up at a push). Thus the perceived lady-ness of the drink... :wink: :?

Damn tasty though, so you can launch a quick half dozen or more into yourself half way through a session and then they will suddenly sneak up on you... :wink:
I think DB10 may have failed to mention that the reason the irish talk about white lemonade is that they also have....red lemonade - whereas in England we have, well, lemonade! I think the red stuff is a bit like cherryade or tizer.

U.F.G Anfield '89

we have cloudy (yellow) lemonade or indeed pink lemonade in england, now using pink lemonade would really make it a lady's drink

REB

Post by REB »

MK Gould wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
U.F.G Anfield '89 wrote:forgive my Naivity DB10 but what is the white in smirnoff and white, never heard of it.
Sorry, White Lemonade (or 7up at a push). Thus the perceived lady-ness of the drink... :wink: :?

Damn tasty though, so you can launch a quick half dozen or more into yourself half way through a session and then they will suddenly sneak up on you... :wink:
I think DB10 may have failed to mention that the reason the irish talk about white lemonade is that they also have....red lemonade - whereas in England we have, well, lemonade! I think the red stuff is a bit like cherryade or tizer.
cant beat the red lemonade.. great 4 the thirst,, esp wit whiskey,,, :mrgreen: