Shitting My Pants!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Percy Dalton

Shitting My Pants!

Post by Percy Dalton »

I am petrified by tonight I really am.

I know there are several other threads about tonights game but as it is so huge I figure it is allowed multiple threads.

How is everyone else going to get through their day? I have decided to basically bury my head into my work and hope time flies by.

I fully expect to see an announcement on Arse.com that Cesc, Theo, Nasri and Kolo have all contracted swine flu or some other disaster! Or that Almunia and Fabianski have been arrested for something or another and so Mannone is playing in goal.

I also don't like the way Fergscum is being so nice. This has put me on edge too. It makes me suspicious of the alkie fuckwad and I hate that I have nothing to vent my anger and stress over. It is all too relaxed!

Is it too early to start drinking?

:speechless:

mrgnu1958

Post by mrgnu1958 »

i actually DID shit me pants many years ago walking to Leytonstone station :oops:

Eboue-Why?

Re: Shitting My Pants!

Post by Eboue-Why? »

Percy Dalton wrote:Is it too early to start drinking?

Never to early Percy!

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

mrgnu1958 wrote:i actually DID shit me pants many years ago walking to Leytonstone station :oops:
Why is it that I do believe you?!!
Was it intentional or one of those unfortunate follow throughs?

NBM

Post by NBM »

:lol: :lol: Accidents do happen ****!

I've been crapping it all week so far, got really bad yesterday. Not sure how I'll cope today, I would drink if I could get away with it. I might just have to utilise a Kingsbury method and employ a poowank to relieve stress or something.

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

mrgnu1958 wrote:i actually DID shit me pants many years ago walking to Leytonstone station :oops:
I did this once also..... a couple of years ago after a heavy night on the Guinness, came into work on the Saturday morning, and well..... you get the picture..

BTW, Mr G, what do you do in your taxi when you're taken short, and there's no facilities about.... Is it the carrier bag for you??? :D

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Ah there's no better laxative than a massive Arsenal game alright. I stocked up on ANdrex over the weekend so bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Basil is a Gooner

Re: Shitting My Pants!

Post by Basil is a Gooner »

Eboue-Why? wrote:
Percy Dalton wrote:Is it too early to start drinking?

Never to early Percy!
Depends if there are any mods on duty.... :wink:

mrgnu1958

Post by mrgnu1958 »

franksav63 wrote:
I did this once also..... a couple of years ago after a heavy night on the Guinness, came into work on the Saturday morning, and well..... you get the picture..

BTW, Mr G, what do you do in your taxi when you're taken short, and there's no facilities about.... Is it the carrier bag for you??? :D
There are only 1 or 2 toliets holes we can use.
1 used to be a shell petrol station in Ebury street,but its just closed :banghead: ..The other 1 i use about 3 times a day is the Texaco place on Albert embankment.
The thing is,ya cant get anywhere after 10pm coz they are too scared to stay open because of the "NIGHT PEOPLE".
In that case,i have to hold it in :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

mrgnu1958

Post by mrgnu1958 »

Eboue-Why? wrote:
Why is it that I do believe you?!!
Was it intentional or one of those unfortunate follow throughs?
YES..a big big Tortoise head :shock:

Percy Dalton

Post by Percy Dalton »

I am glad of the way this thread has gone!

:roll: :lol:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

People openly admitting to shitting their pants!! Ya can't beat the brutal honesty you get round here.

mrgnu1958

Post by mrgnu1958 »

ohhhhhhh i almost forgot...Last year when we were packing our tent away i done a very WET fart..SOOOOOOO..i shit mesell again then :lol:

As i bent down out it came.

Gooner Whitey

Post by Gooner Whitey »

Im stuck at uni now with assignments ive not done that need to be submitted by 11, and thats not even keeping my mind off it, heading up north at 1.15 so a nuts magazine should help tae my mind off it this afternoon, the question is to wear colours or not to wear colours/??

12thGooner

Post by 12thGooner »

i'm gonna go take a s hit. :shock: :shock: