Who will be the new Mickey Thomas?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Eboue-Why?

Who will be the new Mickey Thomas?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

After a morning of racking my brains trying to work out if we can turn the tie around I've resorted to the 'It's written in the stars' method!

It will be a May night, we need to win by 2 clear goals, we're playing the reigning champions, from the North West....

I know I'm behaving like a tart but is it UP FOR GRABS NOW ?!?!?

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Diaby......charging through the midfield :shock:

n7gooner

Post by n7gooner »

Eboue charging down the wing (not midfield) crosses to Bendtner ITS UP FOR GRABS NOWWWWW............

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

n7gooner wrote:Eboue charging down the wing (not midfield) crosses to Bendtner ITS UP FOR GRABS NOWWWWW............
He's fucking missed!!! :shock: :roll:

:wink:

Number 5

Post by Number 5 »

It's Adebayor, and he's charging........

Even more ridiculous bling to his credit card whilst picking up 90 fucking grand a week making mortal enemies on the Online Gooner.

*word censored*.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Number 5 wrote:It's Adebayor, and he's charging........

Even more ridiculous bling to his credit card whilst picking up 90 fucking grand a week making mortal enemies on the Online Gooner.

c**t.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Quality. 8)

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

:D :D :D

Very good !

c**t.
:D :D :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

"Eboue! One on one with the keeper! Arsenal's date with destiny is finally at hand! It's Eboue, charging through the midfield! Eboue! IT'S UP FOR GRABS NOW! Oh. He's passed it back to Diaby who plays it left to Fabregas, nice tight one two with Nasri, square to Sagna, Sagna rolls it back to Toure, Arsenal building nicely now, crisp passes, Toure to Clichy, Clichy back to Toure, Toure looks up, plays it square to Djourou, Djourou to Sagna..." :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

DB10GOONER wrote:"Eboue! One on one with the keeper! Arsenal's date with destiny is finally at hand! It's Eboue, charging through the midfield! Eboue! IT'S UP FOR GRABS NOW! Oh. He's passed it back to Diaby who plays it left to Fabregas, nice tight one two with Nasri, square to Sagna, Sagna rolls it back to Toure, Arsenal building nicely now, crisp passes, Toure to Clichy, Clichy back to Toure, Toure looks up, plays it square to Djourou, Djourou to Sagna..." :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
...who rolls it to Silvestre, who completes the assist for Man United to add to an impressive list already compiled at Old Trafford and Anfield...

GunnerDude

Post by GunnerDude »

c**t.
Charging while offside or charged 5mins ago and dint comeback onside? :D

GunnerDude

Post by GunnerDude »

DB10GOONER wrote:"Eboue! One on one with the keeper! Arsenal's date with destiny is finally at hand! It's Eboue, charging through the midfield! Eboue! IT'S UP FOR GRABS NOW! Oh. He's passed it back to Diaby who plays it left to Fabregas, nice tight one two with Nasri, square to Sagna, Sagna rolls it back to Toure, Arsenal building nicely now, crisp passes, Toure to Clichy, Clichy back to Toure, Toure looks up, plays it square to Djourou, Djourou to Sagna..." :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
:lol: Never thought I would hate that phase

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

or Martin Tyler "ADEBAYOR ITS UP FOR GRABS NOW!!!!! oh linesman has raised his flag"

Perryashburtongroves

Re: Who will be the new Mickey Thomas?

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Eboue-Why? wrote:After a morning of racking my brains trying to work out if we can turn the tie around I've resorted to the 'It's written in the stars' method!

It will be a May night, we need to win by 2 clear goals, we're playing the reigning champions, from the North West....

It's on ITV too and there's a chance that the sex-case 'poetic justice' Pleat will be doing the commentrary.

n7gooner

Re: Who will be the new Mickey Thomas?

Post by n7gooner »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Eboue-Why? wrote:After a morning of racking my brains trying to work out if we can turn the tie around I've resorted to the 'It's written in the stars' method!

It's on ITV too and there's a chance that the sex-case 'poetic justice' Pleat will be doing the commentrary.

So glad im going to the game I just can't stand David 'hello everybody and welcome to (what ever stadium)' Pleat.

jamjc64

Post by jamjc64 »

EDUARDO........... is the answer. we only need one goal , we have 90 mins to get it, and a younger fitter team in extra time will prove to strong.
Just dont spoil it Arsene and let that useless greedy togo tosser anywhere near an Arsenal shirt again