MAN U CL THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
REB

MAN U CL THREAD

Post by REB »

dont know about you lot but todays game at pompey is barely registering.

shit or bust for our season is tues nite and i for one have a little optimism, we can do this 8)

so

COME ON YOU RIP ROARING REDS

mrgnu1958

Post by mrgnu1958 »

If its meant to be its meant to be. :barscarf: :barscarf:

Kiki

Post by Kiki »

COME ON ARSENAL! :barscarf:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Stay on target! Stay on target! May the force be with us :lol:

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

COME ON YOU GUNNERS

Gooner Jim

Post by Gooner Jim »

COME ON YOU MIGHTY REDS (arsenal, not united :oops: )

:barscarf: :crest:

SammyDroppedHisShorts
Location: In front of the best fans on earth. The Arse and all.

Post by SammyDroppedHisShorts »

0-0 half time

1-0 Toure from corner 76th minute

Extra time

2-0 Fabregas left foot shot inside 6 yard box 110th minute

2-1 header from Rooney ten yards out 115th minute

3-1 left volley 18 yards by Nasri 119th minute

So my 10 year old daughter stresses.......I'd like to agree

RNTGOONER

Post by RNTGOONER »

i hope we do it, but we will need a ton of hunger and luck, as i dont see us scoring 3 which means having to try to keep a clean shhet with a make shift defence :(

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

I promised Flash we'd win at Old Trafford 2-1, and I was wrong :oops: .... so I owe him one!

We'll beat them 2-0, knock them out and that'll really test this pathetic little love in that Fergie and Wenger seem to be enjoying at the moment :roll: :wink: 8)

Kiki

Post by Kiki »

“I know at United they fear Arsenal " - Silvestre

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/986 ... gie-s-fear

RaM

Post by RaM »

I reckon we'll do it. No one is expecting it, and as massive underdogs, now is the best time to knock ManUre out and silence their gloating fanbase.

Any news on injuries? Hopefully Clichy and RVP are back.

MyOldMan

Post by MyOldMan »

We are better when we are not favourites to win.
Some of our greatest performances in the Cl have come agianst big european sides.
Unfortnately Utd and Chelski seem to have a hold of us in the big games that matter. Drogba and Rooney seem to always punish our defence

Arsene should of never played Cesc upfront in a 4-4-1-1 we should of just played our normal 4-4-2 as an away goal would of been vital.

The damage may have already been done, but we are clearly not the best team in Europe or deserve the CL.

But I will bloody love us to win it just for once

Chef_uk

Post by Chef_uk »

I just think if we-re 2-0 up, we'll try to hold on and get fucked in the last 3 minutes or as usual with utd, in 7 minutes of injury time.

We have to be aggressive from the off and push as hard as possible as i dont think it really matters if we let them score first. We just need to think about our game and get the bloody goals. But at the end of the day, i will just be happy if every single player of ours gives 100%. On many occasions there is always one or two players who don't put in a shift and that really fucks me off more than anything else. If everyone gives their all, then we can beat anyone.

AFCWozza

Post by AFCWozza »

We have seen the massive potential of our side, and we know more than any other set of fans that on our day Arsenal will beat absolutely anyone! Im confident of beating united at the emirates im just unsure about keeping a clean sheet..

Saying that we have only conceded 1 goal in our last 12 matches at the Emirates and that was from a deflected Nicky Barmby goal. We also have not conceded a goal in the champions league at the emirates this season which is pretty impressive..

Arsenal 4-0 FC Twente
Arsenal 4-0 FC Porto
Arsenal 0-0 Fenerbahce
Arsenal 1-0 Dynamo Kiev
Arsenal 1-0 AS Roma
Arsenal 3-0 Villarreal

United have won just 2 of their 6 away games in the champions league but have never came to the Emirates and failed to score.

Can we do it? Of course we can, a 4-4-2 give Adebayor some support, utilize Theo and Nasri's width and start song and fabregas alongside eachother. COME ON YOU GUNNERS

Gooner Jim

Post by Gooner Jim »

2-1 to us in the 89th minute then Bendtner to score :shock:
THIS IS SUCH A HUGE GAME, our players usually turn up for the big occasions. :barscarf: I heard van persie could be back for this one, any truth in that :?:

chunkyandy

Semi Final tickets to swap

Post by chunkyandy »

Ive got 2 tickets for the semi on tuesday yellow quadrant row 29 upper tier

need to swap either one or both to lower tier or upper tier below row 17.... the missus cant get above row 17 because of heights...obviously no tickets in the manc bit.

will meet at either chapman or gunners before game to do swap.

This is 100% genuine... please call me on 07921 350687 or
07921 350996

Cheers