CHEER UP !

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
jkhangura

CHEER UP !

Post by jkhangura »

I cannot help noticing why The Gooner Online articles are so negative. Only www.arsenalamerica.com comes close !!

It's almost as if we are staring round an abysss of relentless relegation struggles year after year. If this is how you feel now, what will you do when, inevitably, one day we finish 8th and do not get into Europe? Reach for the revolver?

You seem to forget that no matter which team you support, every football fan lives in eternal hope, without which there would not be the same passion about football.

Guys, cheer up and back the boss. For more than 10 glorious years he has brought us unimaginable success. He and team are allowed their blips.

Yes, as paying fans we are entitled to our views. But there has to be some balance. Other sites can acheive this, so why not The Gooner Online ??

If this boss is not good enough, take it from me, the next guy will not be better, and we may have to go through numerous managers before we have another one who delivers the success that Wenger has for us. I'm 42, so maybe not in my lifetime !!

Every Arsenal fan was floored by West Ham last Sunday, but does that mean that we go into the Liverpool game as underdogs? No way!!

Cheer up! And help our team turn this corner.

donaldo

CHEER UP

Post by donaldo »

TOTALLY AGREE

THE SPUDS CUP FINAL IS ON DECEMBER 2ND. WE HAVE BIGGER FISH TO FRY LIKE GETTING TO THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL AGAIN. I REMEMBER WHEN ARSENAL FANS USED TO CELEBRATE 5TH PLACE IN THE LEAGUE AND A PLACE IN THE EUFA CUP. THINGS WILL NEVER GET THAT BAD UNDER WENGER.