sp*ds make me laff

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
stearmaster

sp*ds make me laff

Post by stearmaster »

they think they will finish above us, the funny thing is thats there aim every year, i mean even if *will never happen but a prime example* we finished 19th and they finish 18th, they will not be sad about goin down, they will be happy over finishing above us, they make me laff!!!!!.

All_Arsenal_1886

Post by All_Arsenal_1886 »

i loved the fact that in the 05/06 season when we just finnished above them sp*rs were so happy that they ALMOST finnished above us :lol: "Stupid ****"
also i took a lot of plesure that season because had our worst season in the premiership under Wenger and Sp*rs had their best ever in the prem BUT we still finnished above them :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh happy days

Oh and one more thing that season Sp*rs actully won somethink it was the SSE cup (Shortest Season Ever Cup) 38 prem, 1 FA cup, 1 Carling cup, 0 Euro :lol:

thats the only reason the had a good run in the Prem

REB

Post by REB »

:twisted: spurs fan are delueded dickheads,, cant say no more.. brother in law is aspud and cant meet up witout arguing,, every season is there season,, always sing 61 never again and that annoys fuck out of hm esp since he wasnt born when they won the league in black and white,, 2 leagues and they think there a big team,, wankers :mrgreen:

thegrovegooner

Post by thegrovegooner »

i'm gonna stick my neck out hear. i think they have have a half decent squad. and a pretty good manager. JMO

RaM

Post by RaM »

i'm gonna stick my neck out hear
He stuck his neck out!

Remove the head of the **** sympathiser!

Burn it at the stake!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

thegrovegooner

Post by thegrovegooner »

:shock: :shock: :shock: BUT BUT I STILL THINK WE ARE BETTER! :D

All_Arsenal_1886

Post by All_Arsenal_1886 »

thegrovegooner wrote::shock: :shock: :shock: BUT BUT I STILL THINK WE ARE BETTER! :D
there's no coming back now grovegooner :wink: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

a HUGE part (oo-er missus :wink: ) of me wants to see them relegated every season but another part of me would miss having them there to rip the p*ss out of them and...

Nah, F*ck it - I want to see them relegated. 8)

They add NOTHING to the PL but comedy value, and we have the "BIG CLUB UNDERACHEIVING - SLEEPING GIANT" (c) Toon for that!! :wink: :lol:

(c) Copyright control; every manager and chairman they've ever had.

TheOne2Smooth

Post by TheOne2Smooth »

my favorite spud quote was after the 5-4 game at shite fart lame!
"Arsenal are shit we scored 4 past them" :?: what a moron

daz10_uk

Post by daz10_uk »

All_Arsenal_1886 wrote:
thegrovegooner wrote::shock: :shock: :shock: BUT BUT I STILL THINK WE ARE BETTER! :D
there's no coming back now grovegooner :wink: :lol:
Oh Grove matwe what have you done?????? :D

Belfast Boy

Re: sp*ds make me laff

Post by Belfast Boy »

stearmaster wrote: we finished 19th and they finish 18th, they will not be sad about goin down, they will be happy over finishing above us, they make me laff!!!!!.
Great way of puttin it, especially as it's sooooo true, and their saddo-ness backfired one sunny day in 2004 as TH14 revealed that they'd been advised not to celebrate the title win at SHL and they were happy to leave it at that until he saw the ****'s gettin on as he put it "like they had just won the world cup" so he called the team over to the SW corner for that famous victory dance, which a brave few spuds actually sat thru as well :D

Chopper

Post by Chopper »

All_Arsenal_1886 wrote:i loved the fact that in the 05/06 season when we just finnished above them sp*rs were so happy that they ALMOST finnished above us :lol: "Stupid ****"
also i took a lot of plesure that season because had our worst season in the premiership under Wenger and Sp*rs had their best ever in the prem BUT we still finnished above them :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh happy days

Oh and one more thing that season Sp*rs actully won somethink it was the SSE cup (Shortest Season Ever Cup) 38 prem, 1 FA cup, 1 Carling cup, 0 Euro :lol:

thats the only reason the had a good run in the Prem
I did enjoy that SSE season of theirs, working with loads of them and asking did they see us on TV and asking when their next game was.

Wasn't it Grimsby who knocked their first choice 11 out of the Carling Cup?

Priceless!

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

show their admiration for us, saying they are gonna take our place rather than winning the title

Ben-gooner14

Post by Ben-gooner14 »

Made me laugh on ssn this morning Martin Jol on there in there trip to south africa blowing a horn thing. I suppose it's going to be Rolf Harris impressions to insprire the troops lol.

REB

Post by REB »

martin jols a fat usless twat,, and f&%k spurs :mrgreen: