Can we win something tins season ??

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Do you Believe that we can win something this season ??

Believe
67%
Don't Believe
33%

Total votes: 12

All_Arsenal_1886

Can we win something tins season ??

Post by All_Arsenal_1886 »

I really do believe that we can win something this season we came so close last season and extremly close the season before in Paris.

I look at Man Utd, Chelski and Liverpool and see how much there squad is worth im millions of pounds spent but when you look at our squad of players there very few players of ours i would swap for any Man Utd, Chelski and Liverpool ones.

Just because man utd have spent £50m on young talent does that mean they will settle strait away? at least our players apart from Edurdo, Sagna and Fabinzki have had at least a season together which i think will work in Arsenals favor. Yes we have lost Henry but i see Arsenal cope well enough without him, so i confident for this season.

REB

Post by REB »

well said aa1886,,i do share ur belief ,, a nice winger who can take on players on the outside would be nice thou,, eboue any1,, stop laughin at the back u lot,, :mrgreen:

Ben-gooner14

Post by Ben-gooner14 »

I would say FA cup or carling cup.

TheOne2Smooth

Post by TheOne2Smooth »

im going with the quadruple
Impossible is Nothing

All_Arsenal_1886

Post by All_Arsenal_1886 »

TheOne2Smooth wrote:im going with the quadruple
Impossible is Nothing
That's the spirit One2Smooth :D
Impossible is Nothing - even tho that is Adidas and we sponserd by Nike i still believe :wink:

Chopper

Post by Chopper »

Hell yeah, we haven't got a skipper who sulks if nobody passes to him, we haven't got a player who was living on past glories and who everyone (except west ham) has known he's best days are behind him, and we have 20 goal Hleb....could be another invincibles season if you ask me!

gus ceasar is a legend

Post by gus ceasar is a legend »

Now call me fucking crazy but.........

Things are so daft at the moment it wouldnt suprise me if the one thing we won was the Champions League!

This summer has been that weird!

:shock:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

i'll say the treble and we'll enter the ladies team into the carling cup their good enough to win it?:lol: beat spuds in the final lovely!!

Chopper

Post by Chopper »

You a journo IW8?

Thought they were the only ones predicting the spuds would get to a final next season!

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

never thought of it that way!

but i would be great to see them slumped on the field in sorrow as the superior team celebrate an easy win.

Darren Bents comments in the paper this morning made me laugh

augie

Post by augie »

:oops: :oops: Sorry to be the only negative one but this squad is not big enough in terms of size and quality to win anything next season unless we count the carling cup and seeing as we ridiculed other clubs for taking it seriously in the past we cannot count it as a sucess now. Don't get me wrong, this team has wonderful talenta and our 1st 11 will be a match for anyone but you need more players than that to be successful

RaM

Post by RaM »

We'll win something.

My other prediction is spurs will win nothing and will finish 17th on the league table.

Dicko

Post by Dicko »

Emirates Cup :?: :lol: