Reflection on the Liverpool game...

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Gooneroonie

Reflection on the Liverpool game...

Post by Gooneroonie »

1. Best atmosphere of the season so far by a mile. Great to hear different sections of the ground piping up. Although I feel that it is just as important for the RedAction section to join in if they hear another part of the ground trying to start up a chant - rather than trying to always start new ones (which I do respect and always join in with).
2. Is it just me or were the Liverpool away fans the quietest so far... I expected lots more from them. Evevn Watford outsung them.
3. I'm starting to time my pre-match ritual much better despite a lack of sufficient public transport and remedial catering staff serving pints with no urgency.
4. Getting very excited about showing the **** what a big club's stadium looks like.
5. Gallas - you just have to love him! The most passionate player at the mo - apart from maybe Toure (legend)

Gooner_mojo

Post by Gooner_mojo »

Yeah the atmosphere was the best so far and yesterday showed that this stadium has the potential to be one of the most amtmospheric in the country if everyone plays their part.

I kinda know what you mean about red action as I sit in the famo enclosure, once we learn to sing in unity more often then the grove will be electric, like when we all belted out 'One Arsene Wenger' and 'We're by far the greatest team' the noise was incredible. That will come in time though.

As for the scousers . . . I think our domination on the pitch kept them quiet and too right imo, we kicked their arse!!!

So hopefully we can build on this and make the grove a real fortress, bring on the yidos!!!!!

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

YES THE ATOMESPHERE WAS GREAT ON SUNDAY. DID ANYONE NOTICE THE "STAND UP IF YOU HATE TOTTENHAM" IS NOT BEING SUNG SO OFTEN.
AS FOR GALLAS WHAT A GOONER, YOU CAN TELL HOW MUCH HE LOVES BEING HERE AND HE IS NOT AFRAID TO SHOW IT THERE IS NOT A BETTER CENTRE HALF PARTNERSHIP THAN HIM AND TOURE(LEGEND). :lol: :lol: