travel club renewals?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
crocit

travel club renewals?

Post by crocit »

whats the deal here? i know they aren't taking on new members! but when/how do we renew it!

jaymitch81

Post by jaymitch81 »

Call the travel club.....

rtpgooner

Post by rtpgooner »

i got my away scheme renwal form through today and it says on there travel club renewals will be sent out mid june, so i would give it a couple of weeks

jaymitch81

Post by jaymitch81 »

rtpgooner wrote:i got my away scheme renwal form through today and it says on there travel club renewals will be sent out mid june, so i would give it a couple of weeks
Do you know if they are accepting new away scheme members this season?

rtpgooner

Post by rtpgooner »

Radford149

Post by Radford149 »

jaymitch81 wrote:
rtpgooner wrote:i got my away scheme renwal form through today and it says on there travel club renewals will be sent out mid june, so i would give it a couple of weeks
Do you know if they are accepting new away scheme members this season?
Radford can tell you that you have to apply in writing, and yes they are

crocit

Post by crocit »

can you join the away scheme if your already a travel club member? :roll:

SamiS

Post by SamiS »

crocit wrote:can you join the away scheme if your already a travel club member? :roll:
Danny if you Join Away scheme can i use your Travel Club and keep your away points built up

crocit

Post by crocit »

nope, coz i have another mate who wants them ;-) well for most big games, but apparently you can't do that, only 1 or the other

youngw

Post by youngw »

If you get on the away scheme your old travel club number stays the same. You wont get 2 different memberships.

n7gooner

Post by n7gooner »

With regards to the away scheme if I join it can I still buy away tickets on my ST membership?

rtpgooner

Post by rtpgooner »

crocit wrote:nope, coz i have another mate who wants them ;-) well for most big games, but apparently you can't do that, only 1 or the other
it is 1 or the other. 07/08 i was travel club and then 08/09 i joined the away scheme. join it mate :lol: , you go to all the games anyway, guarantees, you a ticket for semi finals and finals

crocit

Post by crocit »

yeah i know, but i dont like the away scheme seating lol, i'm sticking to me TC as i have 25+ so thats good enough, and i will still go every game!