Cannon Club?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Gunner4LiF3

Cannon Club?

Post by Gunner4LiF3 »

Could someone tell me what Cannon club is?

Is it a full silver membership?
Thanks,

Fred

Gunner4LiF3

Post by Gunner4LiF3 »

I cant find any info on arsenal.com, does it even exist?

youngw

Post by youngw »

It follows on from being a Junior Gunner for two years. If youre 17 or 18 at the start of the season you qualify for it. Its a full silver membership

Gunner4LiF3

Post by Gunner4LiF3 »

Ok, thanks!

When you say its a full silver membership, is it therefore possible someone above the age of 18 to go to a match using it?

A friend of mine is Cannon club for next season, is it therefore possible for him to buy me a ticket? Im in my early 20's.

SamiS

Post by SamiS »

youngw wrote:It follows on from being a Junior Gunner for two years. If youre 17 or 18 at the start of the season you qualify for it. Its a full silver membership
You Can't Just, Join it without having JG.

n7gooner

Post by n7gooner »

Dont think so I think the different light comes on when you use cannon club and you have to be JG for at least 2 seasons before you get cannon club.

Gunner4LiF3

Post by Gunner4LiF3 »

n7gooner wrote:Dont think so I think the different light comes on when you use cannon club and you have to be JG for at least 2 seasons before you get cannon club.

Shame! :lol:

ill stick to my red one then 8)