Sky have leaked our first 6 fixtures

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
youngw

Sky have leaked our first 6 fixtures

Post by youngw »

Very tough start!!

digger

Post by digger »

Is that true??? Or are sky just testing their systems are working

That is a really tough start. It's unusual to start with a london derby too

GunnerDude

Post by GunnerDude »

what a way to have a quick start, Chavs pool and citeh. Great!! :lol:

youngw

Post by youngw »

Sky wouldnt have been testing their systems with fixtures. The fixture list would have already been compiled so they just made a fuck up. Was only up for a split second then they took it down.

And we had Fulham at home 2 years ago so the London derby thing doesnt have much relevance

123456arsenal

Post by 123456arsenal »

excellent list! its good that we tackles the hard games straight away i reckon also we have some easy games inbetween so our morale wont be dampened.

crocit

Post by crocit »

i believe this, it'll be our 1st 6 games, just a genuine big mistake by sky!

crocit

Post by crocit »

not unusual for a London Derby, Fulham home 2 seasons ago and Fulham away 2nd last season

hanny73

Post by hanny73 »

Will be interesting come Wednesday to see if these are legit.

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

They're bollocks, one thing for sure is we always play our home games when West Ham do, also Chavs and Spuds are at home at the same time...

Radford149

Post by Radford149 »

franksav63 wrote:They're bollocks, one thing for sure is we always play our home games when West Ham do, also Chavs and Spuds are at home at the same time...
Radford suggest that the **** and the chavs are at home on the same saturday it us and the **** who are kept apart

franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

Radford149 wrote:
franksav63 wrote:They're bollocks, one thing for sure is we always play our home games when West Ham do, also Chavs and Spuds are at home at the same time...
Radford suggest that the y**s and the chavs are at home on the same saturday it us and the y**s who are kept apart
That's what I meant Radders, we obviously have alternate home games with the Spuds but they play their home games on the same day (unless they're changed) as the Chavs. We play our home games when West Ham have their home games, that's why these fixtures are bogus.

Radford149

Post by Radford149 »

franksav63 wrote:
Radford149 wrote:
Radford suggest that the y**s and the chavs are at home on the same saturday it us and the y**s who are kept apart
That's what I meant Radders, we obviously have alternate games with the Spuds but they play their home games on the same day (unless they're changed) as the Chavs. We play our home games when West Ham have their home games, that's why these fixtures are bogus.
Radfords not sure about that, as its only Arsenal fixtures that were posted no one eles's

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

all i know is that after our first 6 games i will be depressed and aw will be saying judge me in may :shock:

only kidding, we will be top after 6 games :lol:

gooner.ed
Site Admin

Post by gooner.ed »

what's the issue here?

don't sky compile the fixture list these days?

franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

Radford149 wrote:
franksav63 wrote:
Radford149 wrote:
That's what I meant Radders, we obviously have alternate games with the Spuds but they play their home games on the same day (unless they're changed) as the Chavs. We play our home games when West Ham have their home games, that's why these fixtures are bogus.
Radfords not sure about that, as its only Arsenal fixtures that were posted no one eles's
We'll see I suppose, but that's been the norm over the last several seasons, and if we're playing the Spammers away it knocks my theory (or the previous season's format) into a cocked hat... :?