Sky have leaked our first 6 fixtures

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
crocit

Post by crocit »

so West Ham Arsenal is never played? :? so the **** will end up away and the chavs at home, but it was only Arsenal fixtures that were seen

plus a mate said

Every year a "leak" happens. We were meant to have Villa away last year. Have you not seen what they do in The CL? They have practice draws, same for the Premier League.

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

crocit wrote:so West Ham Arsenal is never played? :? so the y**s will end up away and the chavs at home, but it was only Arsenal fixtures that were seen

plus a mate said

Every year a "leak" happens. We were meant to have Villa away last year. Have you not seen what they do in The CL? They have practice draws, same for the Premier League.
I know that Dan, but in general, the Spammer's are our home pairing team (unless we're facing them of course) Chavs and Spuds are the other main pairings, I read somewhere it's to do with the police, etc.... they're are other factors also, that's why I can't see us playing this game this early, and especially first game....

GunnerDude

Post by GunnerDude »

looks like arsenalspot stole your story.
http://arsenalspot.net/2009/06/arsenals ... -revealed/

youngw

Post by youngw »

franksav63 wrote:
Radford149 wrote:
franksav63 wrote:They're bollocks, one thing for sure is we always play our home games when West Ham do, also Chavs and Spuds are at home at the same time...
What so when we play West Ham at home, West ham also play at home? :shock: Not sure if youve realised but when we play West Ham at home West Ham arent playing at home at the same time...

cusamano

Post by cusamano »

123456arsenal wrote:excellent list! its good that we tackles the hard games straight away
That´s right.
I´m fine with the list.
Maybe the chavs and pool are not at full strenght in this early part of the season... :?
maybe ... :oops:

Number 5

Post by Number 5 »

Fuck the fixtures, I wanto to know who's birthday it was.

That mahogany cabinet to the right is full of cards.

charliegeorgewhocanhitem

Post by charliegeorgewhocanhitem »

youngw wrote:Sky wouldnt have been testing their systems with fixtures. The fixture list would have already been compiled so they just made a fuck up. Was only up for a split second then they took it down.

And we had Fulham at home 2 years ago so the London derby thing doesnt have much relevance
So whoever took the picture did very well then as it was only up for a "split second" :wink:

RoscommonGooner

Post by RoscommonGooner »

youngw wrote:Sky wouldnt have been testing their systems with fixtures. The fixture list would have already been compiled so they just made a fuck up. Was only up for a split second then they took it down.

And we had Fulham at home 2 years ago so the London derby thing doesnt have much relevance
If they are the first 6 games then so be it but do you always have your (camera) phone pointed at Sky Sports in the hope of something like this happening? Or do you Sky+ the ever repeating sports news :?:

Beat me to it, probably due to the (lack of)speed typing
Last edited by RoscommonGooner on Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Number 5

Post by Number 5 »

charliegeorgewhocanhitem wrote:

So whoever took the picture did very well then as it was only up for a "split second" :wink:
Mate, you need to join the revolution, Sky plus is where it's at. All a bro needed to do was rewind his shit. And....pow, pause forever.

Gooner Chris

Post by Gooner Chris »

GunnerDude wrote:looks like arsenalspot stole your story.
http://arsenalspot.net/2009/06/arsenals ... -revealed/
Posted this agessssssss ago.

They're so full of shit, lol. :lol:

charliegeorgewhocanhitem

Number 5 wrote:

Mate, you need to join the revolution, Sky plus is where it's at. All a bro needed to do was rewind his shit. And....pow, pause forever.

Aaah I see, all this modern technology has me totally bamboozled :oops: :lol:

projoe

Post by projoe »

Number 5 wrote:

read this then :lol:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/paulfletcher ... tml#097608

youngw

Post by youngw »

Number 5 wrote:Fuck the fixtures, I wanto to know who's birthday it was.

my mate took the picture. And the cards are for condolences as his nan died a couple of weeks ago..

And yeah, Sky+ was the key

They are 99% correct. It was obviously a big error by Sky who probably were setting it all up for Wednesday and some idiot pushed the wrong button

Number 5

Post by Number 5 »

youngw wrote:
Number 5 wrote:Fuck the fixtures, I wanto to know who's birthday it was.

my mate took the picture. And the cards are for condolences as his nan died a couple of weeks ago..

And yeah, Sky+ was the key

They are 99% correct. It was obviously a big error by Sky who probably were setting it all up for Wednesday and some idiot pushed the wrong button
Ok, seems like we've got a most haunted on the cards. I'll get Yvette Fielding and the gang over to check it out. :wink:

charliegeorgewhocanhitem

projoe wrote:
Number 5 wrote:

read this then :lol:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/paulfletcher ... tml#097608

Glad I aint got that job then :lol: When I used to go and watch Southend a lot as a kid, virtually everyone there would also support a London club, as said in the article, mostly West Ham but there was also support for all the others so Southend would always play their home games on a friday night so their crowd was'nt affected.