Two of the Saddest things ive ever seen!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Swale_Gooner1985

Post by Swale_Gooner1985 »

Every time ive seen them, there are a couple of old dogs dancing around them!

Charlie! Charlie!

Post by Charlie! Charlie! »

Swale_Gooner1985 wrote:Every time ive seen them, there are a couple of old dogs dancing around them!
So my standards are not a s high as yours?? It was poorly lighted! :lol:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Charlie! Charlie! wrote:
Swale_Gooner1985 wrote:Every time ive seen them, there are a couple of old dogs dancing around them!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ive used that excuse in the past :oops: :lol:

Charlie! Charlie!

Post by Charlie! Charlie! »

flash gunner wrote:
Charlie! Charlie! wrote:

so did my mrs! :oops:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

flash gunner wrote:
Charlie! Charlie! wrote:

No need to look at the mantlepiece when you are poking the fire. 8)

:lol: :wink:

rigsby

Post by rigsby »

First CD they ever did was around 1998 and was a pretty decent CD with 'We are Arsenal' and 'Vieira' on it. Since then they've been dog, seem obsessed with Ashley Cole and smoking weed.

bobstan

Re: Two of the Saddest things ive ever seen!

Post by bobstan »

Swale_Gooner1985 wrote:1) That Bloke who sing the 'away boyz' songs, sings total garbage mainly based around spuds, chelsea or fighting...which doesnt insterest me in the slightest. He has all these saddos hanging around him like groupies, its all a bit strange! Dont need him mouthing off while im trying to have some Arsenal chat and a Beer!

2) The poxy Arsenal car they have outside the Bank of friendship, whats that all about, pumping shite music out the back of it, everyone going mad taking pictures of people with it! oh leave it out!

The Away Boyz cant be that bad seeing as they have now made 10 albums, sold over 40.000 copies & are now doing gigs @ The Emirates stadium, The Gunners, Rocket, The Bailey + Hope & Anchor.
This season they are performing live in Sweden, Dubai, Brunei
& this weekend are off to Norway to play with The Arsenal Legends. " That Bloke " will be playing in the same team as Micheal Thomas, Charlie George, Frank Mclintock & Perry Groves.
They are also performing at Dennis Bergkamps birthday party!
Will you be invited???? i dont think so!!!!!

MutleyGooner

Post by MutleyGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
Charlie! Charlie! wrote:

No need to look at the mantlepiece when you are poking the fire. 8)

:lol: :wink:
No need or unable to see it? :wink:

ABO

Post by ABO »

bobstan wrote:
Swale_Gooner1985 wrote:Will you be invited???? i dont think so!!!!!

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

bobstan wrote:
Swale_Gooner1985 wrote:1) That Bloke who sing the 'away boyz' songs, sings total garbage mainly based around spuds, chelsea or fighting...which doesnt insterest me in the slightest. He has all these saddos hanging around him like groupies, its all a bit strange! Dont need him mouthing off while im trying to have some Arsenal chat and a Beer!

2) The poxy Arsenal car they have outside the Bank of friendship, whats that all about, pumping shite music out the back of it, everyone going mad taking pictures of people with it! oh leave it out!

The Away Boyz cant be that bad seeing as they have now made 10 albums, sold over 40.000 copies & are now doing gigs @ The Emirates stadium, The Gunners, Rocket, The Bailey + Hope & Anchor.
& this weekend are off to Norway to play with The Arsenal Legends. " That Bloke " will be playing in the same team as Micheal Thomas, Charlie George, Frank Mclintock & Perry Groves.
ooo what a bitch :roll:

Irish Gooner

Post by Irish Gooner »

Don't mind Swale,Bobstan. He doesn't like any songs that aren't "who are ya" or "stand up if you hate tottenham".

Keep the group going some of us like what you do. The others can stay away if they don't like it.

digger

Post by digger »

bobstan wrote:The Away Boyz cant be that bad seeing as they have now made 10 albums, sold over 40.000 copies & are now doing gigs @ The Emirates stadium, The Gunners, Rocket, The Bailey + Hope & Anchor.
Hello Mr Away Boyz :lol:

Percy Dalton

Post by Percy Dalton »

bobstan wrote:

We hate Ashley, we hate Ashley, we hate Ashley...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Funnny three years or so ago now.......... :asleep_at_work:

Reg Niseth

Post by Reg Niseth »

bobstan wrote:

Mate, that would be blinding Dennis and Thierry singing along to Batty Boy. Keep it going, some may find it boring, but plenty more enjoy it.

Swale_Gooner1985

Post by Swale_Gooner1985 »

bobstan wrote:

haha! this post cracked me up! are you actually that bloke? Im sure all these places they are supposedly performing will love him banging on about Ashley Cole and smoking weed! how boring!

I liked the 'will you be invited bit best' haha excellent stuff :lol: