Ref

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
i8ManU

Ref

Post by i8ManU »

Well Being a manc, shagging his mum is the best you could hope for!

Agree, Ref was shite!

i8manu

ref

Post by i8manu »

in resoponse to post on ChampionsLeague Final- ref

djsw

ref

Post by djsw »

totally agree, feel we were hard done by, sending off fine, but everything that followed was a joke.

And in relation to the other thread what the fuck did manu do this season anyway?

Post by Guest »

Finshed second. You finshed fourth. Won the league Cup. You won f**k all

mufc

oh what a night

Post by mufc »

for a moment, I thought I was listening to chewlski...best team didn't win...ref's a cheat...barca players diving. yer avin a laff. your mob is the biggest bunch of cheatin/divin/whingin/gracelss bunch of t***s that ever played the game.
face facts.........yer not good enuff & when yer primadonna does one, youll be lucky to finish 5th next year !
ta-ra

BourneGooner

Post by BourneGooner »

Anonymous wrote:Finshed second. You finshed fourth. Won the league Cup. You won f**k all
So you won the worthless cup , you might as well have won fcuk all :lol: :lol: :lol:

Von Smalls

manc idiot boy

Post by Von Smalls »

You can say we are not good enough, just like the FA CUP FINAL! against manc scum.

No shots on goal, you played in our box, we won on penalties fantastic! :D

I can understand why Chelsea were moaning about the ref when, funny enough they played barca.

By the way Henry is staying, so don't get too jealous.