Hansen on MOTD2

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

EC3 wrote:I actually think Hansen is one of the best pundits and is not biased towards Liverpool.
odd that... nearly as odd as you sharing an ISP with Samis...

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

I actually think Hansen was better in the Morrisons adverts he made. 8) :lol: :lol: :wink:

Redexpress

Post by Redexpress »

That was the most upset I have seen the englishman Hansen for a while. Enjoyed Lee Dixon laughing at him when he said Cesc should've been sent off. To be honest it just made the victory even sweeter.

ramon

Post by ramon »

stg wrote:The man has made himself look a complete idiot this week-end, if it wasnt bad enough with his "I dont know" coment when asked what the difference between a spurs side that can win 9-1 and one that loses 1-0(perhaps he thought it was a joke!!!) on Sat MotD.

He comes up with the red card statement and the one about Johnson staying on his feet or not.

The man has lost it big time, do you think he actualy watches the games anymore or is just told what to say by a script writer. If I was in charge of MotD I would want him out of there ASAP. There must be younger more articulate ex-players who can do a job as a pundit
naah dixon is wally's boy - when lawro and hansen get together u can see what i mean

EC3

Post by EC3 »

Why odd...........doesn't mean i agree with everything he says, but generally his opinion is worthing listening to.

The problem is, that as soon as a pundit says something against Arsenal a lot of posters just start rubbishimh them.

stg

Post by stg »

EC3 wrote:Why odd...........doesn't mean i agree with everything he says, but generally his opinion is worthing listening to.

The problem is, that as soon as a pundit says something against Arsenal a lot of posters just start rubbishimh them.
If you look at my post and actually listen to him talking about other games you will find he makes bad remarks a lot of the time, what he fails to me to understand is that football has moved on from when he was playing. It is a lot faster now and playing styles have changed.

Going on about body shapes WTF the defenders over run the ball if you watch any of those examples he showed if Carrigher had just been 1 yard further forward he would of missed those clearences it happens in football to blame bad body shape and individual players for those goals is just silly, for our 2nd goal where was the l'poo player closing down our midifeld players. The problem l'poo had was that Mascarno(spl?) was knackerd in the 2nd half and could not close our midfield down like he did in the 1st half but he cant point that out because it just proves that l'poo are over relient on just one or two players

Also how can you take him seriosly when he comes out with "Fabregas should of seen red for that challenge" if that was a red card then no game would get past 15 mins, yes both players went in with thier feet high but if you watch Mascarano(spl?) he stamped through the ball with studs showing if he had made contact fabregas could of be badly injured. It was like the Denilson one earlyer in the game and he got a yellow for it.

hugh jardon

Post by hugh jardon »

Hansen's still bitter about 1989

Lethal

Post by Lethal »

just a complete moron,johnson should have dived and fabregas should have been sent off :roll:

2-1 fuck you :finger:

N1AFC

Post by N1AFC »

Lethal wrote:just a complete moron,johnson should have dived and fabregas should have been sent off :roll:

2-1 fuck you :finger:
Well put sir!

cdparky

Post by cdparky »

hugh jardon wrote:Hansen's still bitter about 1989
Aren't all scousers? :barscarf:

rigsby

Post by rigsby »

At least they're not Paul Merson, the most anti-arsenal pundit out there.

Thing that annoyed me having just rewatched the match, is nobody mentioned Carraghers clear barge on theo at the start of the match, they laugh it off like 'wiley old pro'. Fuck him, it was more of a foul then Denilsons bump to Gerrard

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

rigsby wrote:At least they're not Paul Merson, the most anti-arsenal pundit out there.
Thing that annoyed me having just rewatched the match, is nobody mentioned Carraghers clear barge on theo at the start of the match, they laugh it off like 'wiley old pro'. Fuck him, it was more of a foul then Denilsons bump to Gerrard
:shock: :shock: :?

RNTGOONER

Post by RNTGOONER »

goonersid wrote:
rigsby wrote:At least they're not Paul Merson, the most anti-arsenal pundit out there.
:shock: :shock: :?
theo was clipped a few times i was sure his glass shoulders where gona smash when i see him hit the deck and roll

N1AFC

Post by N1AFC »

Nice little article here from Lee Dixon, can't say I disagree with a word he says.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 411297.stm

rigsby

Post by rigsby »

Merson is anti-arsenal, he has nothing positive to say about us EVER, its all doom and fucking gloom with him, he's a complete prick