Hansen on MOTD2

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
PI7ES

Hansen on MOTD2

Post by PI7ES »

He is not bitter at all.

- Different ref liverpool would of won
- Cesc should of been sent off
- Both arsenal goals were mistakes from lpool players (didnt mention lpool was almunia mistake)

Love fucking this guy off, most biased pundit there is.

:barscarf:

wlchuccc

Re: Hansen on MOTD2

Post by wlchuccc »

PI7ES wrote:He is not bitter at all.

- Different ref liverpool would of won
- Cesc should of been sent off
- Both arsenal goals were mistakes from lpool players (didnt mention lpool was almunia mistake)

Love fucking this guy off, most biased pundit there is.

:barscarf:
He is a wanker!!!! Fuck off!!

MM99

Post by MM99 »

lol at one point i swear he was about to cry, i could see the tears forming in his eyes!

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

Was gonna post the same thing! He thought we only won because of Liverpool's mistakes & apparently Cesc should have been sent off for a challenge on Mascherano :? You could see it really stuck in his throat when he had to say something complimentary about Arshavin's strike. Loved it when Dixon pulled him up on his suggestion that Johnson could have "gone down looking for a penalty"

F*ck you Hansen. Image

wlchuccc

Post by wlchuccc »

Dan_85 wrote:Was gonna post the same thing! He thought we only won because of Liverpool's mistakes & apparently Cesc should have been sent off for a challenge on Mascherano :? You could see it really stuck in his throat when he had to say something complimentary about Arshavin's strike. Loved it when Dixon pulled him up on his suggestion that Johnson could have "gone down looking for a penalty"F*ck you Hansen. Image
then he replied "part of the game".......Fuck off... Gerrad & Torres, all divers :lol: :lol: :lol:

perry groves was a legend

Post by perry groves was a legend »

He is a smug *word censored*,I've hated him all my life.But then again I have hated everything about liverpoo all my life!

green gooner

Post by green gooner »

Hansen is bad no doubt about it :x but I would loved to have seen that cock Lawro on tonight :lol:

He just hates everything about us and writes constant shite about the Arsenal. Fuck off Lawro :barscarf:

perry groves was a legend

Post by perry groves was a legend »

green gooner wrote:Hansen is bad no doubt about it :x but I would loved to have seen that cock Lawro on tonight :lol:

He just hates everything about us and writes constant shite about the Arsenal. Fuck off Lawro :barscarf:
I remember on irish tv he said AW was pound for pound the best manager in the world though.............once.

littlefire

Post by littlefire »

Ha-ha-ha-ha-hansen :twisted:

augie

Post by augie »

What tackle did he maintain cesc should have seen red for ? :? I cant remember any nasty tackle he made and even the booking he got was nowhere near as bad as the tackle on him from the nasty little argie *word censored* mascherano :evil: I would have had time for hansen before but if that is his line of reasoning then he can go fcuk himself :roll: :evil:

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

augie wrote:even the booking he got was nowhere near as bad as the tackle on him from the nasty little argie c**t mascherano :evil: :
This is the exact tackle he thought Cesc should have seen red for :? I know, I can't figure it out either...

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Complete and utter wanker. No need to say much else really.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Never liked the smug patronising c*nt.

Best bit of telly he ever did was going around asking managers what it took to be a manager in the modern game a few years ago. When he called to Dalglish's house he asked Kenny, "Would I have made a good manager?" and Dalglish, totally seriously and straight faced just said, "No."

Didn't qualify it or ease it in. Just "No." End of. Fuck you Hansen. :-P

I nearly pissed myself laughing! Hansen looked disgusted, he'd obviously expected Kenny to rub his ego a little... wrong bloke, Hansen. Wrong bloke. :lol:

Exiled-Gooner

Post by Exiled-Gooner »

picture says it all....alan hansen.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

All ex pool pundits are the same, they will never get over 89'.