Sending PM Problems

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
stefanek

Sending PM Problems

Post by stefanek »

Ran into problems sending Mail. Response: 535 Error: authentication failed

DEBUG MODE

Line : 132
File : smtp.php

I have been getting this message for the last week or so when trying to send a PM to other people - Please can someone help sort it as I need to reply back to some people.....Thanks in advance

Stefan

Boomer

Post by Boomer »

I think it's still goes through despite the message....like the same debug on posts.

REB

Post by REB »

just ignore it, pm still works.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Yeah, as far as we can tell, PM's are getting through (the DEBUG MODE error page pops up after you have submitted your post or PM). Mine have been getting through anyway...

Admin are aware of the problem and are looking into it.

You might not get a reply from your intended PM target if they haven't actually logged in and read the PM, so no reply doesn't necesaily mean the PM didn't go - it might be sitting in their inbox...
Last edited by DB10GOONER on Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Number 5

Post by Number 5 »

DB10GOONER wrote:Yeah, as far as we can tell, PM's are getting through (the DEBUG MODE error page pops up after you have submitted your post or PM). Mine have been getting through anyway...

You might not get a reply from your intended PM target if they haven't actually logged in and read the PM, so no reply doesn't necesaily mean the PM didn't go - it might be sitting in their inbox...
You wanna be a bit more careful with the words you choose there buddy, very Mental Quartz of you. :wink: :lol: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Number 5 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:Yeah, as far as we can tell, PM's are getting through (the DEBUG MODE error page pops up after you have submitted your post or PM). Mine have been getting through anyway...

You wanna be a bit more careful with the words you choose there buddy, very Mental Quartz of you. :wink: :lol: :wink:
You accusing me of being like IHH? Oops - I've said too much! :shock:

:lol: