Quote from a Chelsea forum.

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Captain Fabregas

Quote from a Chelsea forum.

Post by Captain Fabregas »

I'd just like to go on record and state just how much I hate Arsenal and their "Emporers New Clothes" football.

Should we or Utd slip up this year Arsenal will be easily the worst team to ever win the league.

I just cannot comprehend just what is so great about them , their best two "kids" ( fabregas and Ramsey) were bought in , the rest of them would struggle to get in any other top four sides throughout Europe and the rest were all established players bought in from abroad.

I am just counting the days until we penny them again .
:shock: :roll: :shock: :roll: :shock: :roll:

http://forums.cfcnet.co.uk/index.php?/t ... e__st__615

digger

Post by digger »

Emperors new clothes???

Are they fucking joking? :lol: Quite possibly one of the most ironic statements ever!

Surely the worst team to have ever won the league did so four years ago with their season long snoozefest? Their most successful EVER manager was sacked because his style was boring as shit.

augie

Post by augie »

I will fcuking bet my life that this *word censored* has never known football pre sky/premiership football :roll: This knob is so deluded that he makes me want to smack some sense into him and I am a peaceful guy :oops:

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

I hate these *word censored* so so much. Can't wait for Abramovich to fuck off & leave them wallowing in the mire again.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

His/her/it's use of the term "penny them" says it all really... all about the money for them, huh? Who said *cough* buy the league? :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PI7ES

Post by PI7ES »

Its about time teams started hating us again, i hated the fact we are liked by everyone because we play good football but ultimatly win nothing.

If we are hated means fans now fear us again. :barscarf:

SCREAM AIM FIRE

Post by SCREAM AIM FIRE »

clearly a true loyal chelsea fan....since 2006

gotta laugh at these idiots.

hatemanu99

Post by hatemanu99 »

Yeah cos of they brought all their players up through the ranks right?

What a total total bunch of idiots.

I would love it if we beat them to the title. LOVE IT

rigsby

Post by rigsby »

And they've produced exactly who? Sturridge is there most promising kid and he was signed.

They're all wankers anyway so who gives a fuck?

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

I feel sorry for chelski sometimes. They're fans give their "club" a bad name, arogantly talking shit about how other clubs play their football. Probably one of the most boring clubs in england. They haven't got an history, they're best player is an african who looks like a ****** word deleted by IHH.(no racism intended - maybe not, but racist it undoubted was!!) and their fans don't know who peter osgood is.

:roll:

Rather be a gooner any day of the week.

stg

Re: Quote from a Chelsea forum.

Post by stg »

I'd just like to go on record and state just how much I hate Arsenal and their "Emporers New Clothes" football.

Can somebody please explaine to me what this bit means?

Should we or Utd slip up this year Arsenal will be easily the worst team to ever win the league.

So if we do win it is he saying that Chelsea are worse than Arsenal? :D

I just cannot comprehend just what is so great about them , their best two "kids" ( fabregas and Ramsey) were bought in , the rest of them would struggle to get in any other top four sides throughout Europe and the rest were all established players bought in from abroad.

Lets see Barcelona, Real Madrid, Valencia, Mallorca(spain) Inter Milan, AC Milan, Roma & Napoli(Italy) I am sure if you asked their managers they would be quite happy to take some of our players off our hands

I am just counting the days until we penny them again.

Penny them again!!!!! is this some West London chav speak a kind of Chavney rhyming slang :roll: :roll:

Exiled-Gooner

Post by Exiled-Gooner »

You all wrong, i have it on good authority that this person has been a life long chavski supporter since 2005......

It does make me laugh these plastic johnny come latlelys,i listened to these muppets in me local but give a sensible educated argument and there you get''you won f**k all since....'' you know the bollocks.Tell them there brought 2 titles and there go defensive.Most probably haven't or only been to 1/2 games but before supported manure or laughapool till the next winning team.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

hatemanu99 wrote:Yeah cos of they brought all their players up through the ranks right?
the only academy the chavs have is for trying to teach joe cole to read.....he's been there for 5 years now and he's still learning how to do finger painting :D :D :D