Wenger has got to go!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Magic Hat

Post by Magic Hat »

I'm not sure being 3rd and still in CL is the right time to discuss this. As soon as the season ends then I would consider it

skipper

Post by skipper »

Mind you, when mentioning Portsmouth, currently bottom of the league, it's worth pointing that not even them had conceded 13 (THIRTEEN) goals in last four visits by ManUre and Chelsky :banghead: If that's the future Wenger has promised us, then I have to say: No, thanks...give me boring 1:0 wins any day...

...as for global support; that is more or less worth fcuk all, as Glazers have found out by betting on Chinese shirt sales...it's us, paying supporters, season ticket holders, who keep this club running, not 5 guys in Kazahstan or Angola or China who watch Arsenal games together...

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Time is up for Wenger, problem is too many people can't or don't want to admit it.
And whilst we still have people like red action organising embarassing "scouse type marches" for teeny bopper fans to show their pubescent undying love for Wenger, then we will be stuck with him.
What we need is enmasse booing after the game and chants of "Wenger out" This may seem a bit extreme, but it's the only way we will get rid if this pompous, arrogant, smug and condascending man.
Wenger has had enough time, and I for one have certainly had enough of Wenger.

augie

Post by augie »

northbankbren wrote:Wenger should go?

Because were in a better position at this point than we were last season, without spending money....improvement.

Yeah lets get rid....how about long ball spend fuck loads moriniho or i like a bung hiddink.,,,or bergkamp or tony adams, or maybe.....

a sustainable future......wenger.

Win next weekend and ..........

FFS bren being 3rd in this league this season is absolutely nothing to write home about :roll: Have you ever seen a season where all the top teams have lost so many games at this stage of a season ? If the mancs and chavs of the last few seasons turned up this season they would be out of sight for us right now. The thing is though, that the mancs and chavs are not as good and we had a very very real chance of winning back the league title this season and all that was needed was to bring in 2 or 3 quality players to upgrade on what we have (almunia for example). That we didnt buy is an absolute disgrace and is mismanagement on the parts of wenger and the board and will without doubt see us end up potless again :evil:

Sid I am very very much in favour of an organised supporter protest but (a) I dont think our fans will ever have the balls to do it & (b) as much as I believe that wenger has run his course, I still feel that the protest should be aimed at the board first and manager 2nd cos after all they are responsible for ensuring he is doing his job properly and over the last few years they have fcuked us over more than wenger has :evil:

Percy Dalton

Post by Percy Dalton »

I feel your rage too Sid!

I have run out of excuses for Wenger now and I cannot stand watching a team with fuck all bottle. I can accept lack of talent to a certain exttent but not the heart and pride that should go with the shirt.

Wenger is a lost and broken man in my opinion. His every increasing incoherent rants that usually contradict what he said the last week are tell tale signs he has gone past his shelf life date.

Would the Wenger of old settled for the likes of Denilson and Almunia? Would he fuck!

:banghead:

skipper

Post by skipper »

Another problem many won't admit is that this "team", this "experiment", this "project" has already peaked; in april 2008 against AC MIlan at San Siro.

It's been going downhill ever since that night. :cry:

hatemanu99

Post by hatemanu99 »

skipper wrote:Mind you, when mentioning Portsmouth, currently bottom of the league, it's worth pointing that not even them had conceded 13 (THIRTEEN) goals in last four visits by ManUre and Chelsky :banghead: If that's the future Wenger has promised us, then I have to say: No, thanks...give me boring 1:0 wins any day...

...as for global support; that is more or less worth fcuk all, as Glazers have found out by betting on Chinese shirt sales...it's us, paying supporters, season ticket holders, who keep this club running, not 5 guys in Kazahstan or Angola or China who watch Arsenal games together...
Now that is a fcuking excellent point