Anyone else had to put up with plastic Gooners at work today

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Percy Dalton

Post by Percy Dalton »

Snap NBM!

:lol:

NBM

Post by NBM »

Haha, not surprised at that! How was Phibbers?

Percy Dalton

Post by Percy Dalton »

It was there............I think and I think it sold me some beer!

:lol:

NBM

Post by NBM »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

RoscommonGooner

Post by RoscommonGooner »

Most of the people I know support one team or another from a distance i.e. they look out for their results and crow after a big win then say nothing after a loss. Very few of them bother to travel to a game. They all know I'm a Gooner and go out of my way to support them, most of them would have The Arsenal as a "second" team (whatever the fuck that is :roll: ) What drives me up the wall is after a result like Sunday they look at me with a kind of pity because they know how much I'm hurting, hurting more than they will ever know after a football match.

If their team loose it a case of "Oh well" with them but they know it's more than that with me. But it's that pityfull look in their eyes that does it for me. Fuck off prick, I don't need your pity :twisted: :banghead:

hatemanu99

Post by hatemanu99 »

Some stupid bint of a secretary just told me "we're making our history now so in 50 years we can come back and say the same to you". Fcuk me I want to punch her in the face. I am sh1tting myself about the day they win the champions league and forever taunt us that they did it before us.

Words cannot express how angry I am right now.

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

hatemanu99 wrote:Some stupid bint of a secretary just told me "we're making our history now so in 50 years we can come back and say the same to you". Fcuk me I want to punch her in the face. I am sh1tting myself about the day they win the champions league and forever taunt us that they did it before us.

Go and get her a coffee from the vending machine, but before you give it to her, knock one out in it..... That'll teach the stupid cow.

:barscarf:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

franksav63 wrote:
hatemanu99 wrote:Some stupid bint of a secretary just told me "we're making our history now so in 50 years we can come back and say the same to you". Fcuk me I want to punch her in the face. I am sh1tting myself about the day they win the champions league and forever taunt us that they did it before us.

Go and get her a coffee from the vending machine, but before you give it to her, knock one out in it..... That'll teach the stupid cow.

Would there be room in the cup for coffee after you gysumed in it, or is that just me :wink: :lol:

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
franksav63 wrote:

Would there be room in the cup for coffee after you gysumed in it, or is that just me :wink: :lol:
Plenty of room for me also mate.... (I'm not a young buck anymore) :lol:

n7gooner

Post by n7gooner »

I get a lot of abuse as I work with mancs, chavski and a few hammers. It gets very annoying at times and if we lose on sunday it might just push me to breaking point :shock: :lol:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

thats fuck all lads, yesterday i had to give over a one-er to my sister (liverpool supporter) nearly a year late after she bet me that l'pool would finish above Arsenal last season.

Her husband is a manure supporter and he was nice to me about it all, i wish he had ripped the piss out of me cos that would have been better.

To be fair they both see a lot of games and one of other sisters and my nephew are season ticket holders at manure. :cry:

2 of my other sisters are avid Arsenal supporters though :o

marcengels

Post by marcengels »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:thats fuck all lads, yesterday i had to give over a one-er to my sister (liverpool supporter) nearly a year late after she bet me that l'pool would finish above Arsenal last season.

Her husband is a manure supporter and he was nice to me about it all, i wish he had ripped the piss out of me cos that would have been better.

To be fair they both see a lot of games and one of other sisters and my nephew are season ticket holders at manure. :cry:

sorry lflg, i got confused halfway through between who was a relative, who wasn't and how many.

You have 9 sisters and support Norwich...Is that right? :oops: :lol:

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:thats fuck all lads, yesterday i had to give one - ooh, err - to my sister (liverpool supporter) nearly a year late after she bet me that l'pool would finish above Arsenal last season.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Is that even legal? :? :? :oops: :oops: :wink: :lol: :lol: :wink:

rtpgooner

Post by rtpgooner »

I dont have to put up with plastic gooners i have to put up with plastic manure fans and chav fans at work, who say they support manure because there dad does, dont go to games, sit on the sofa at home pull on there united shit and dish out the banter.

I live in guildford which is in surrey, and as well know where all the manure fans live.

Monday morning was not good, as i go to most home and away games, they know it means a lot :banghead: