Wenger should resign

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
northbankbren

Post by northbankbren »

Banter with other fans is always welcome, especially when its londoner mancs :lol:

I agree though all this crap about getting rid of wenger :roll:

"get moriniho in"....yeah thats gunna happen.

Its football not quick fix football, weve gone longer without winning a trophy while sitting mid table.

Yeah spends fuck loads go further into the red and end up like leeds, no thanks.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Monostich wrote:
REBEL GOONER wrote: worry about the financial cesspit your club are in and leave arsenal to arsenal supporters to talk about.
But what's the point in making a United thread on an Arsenal forum?
What's the point of a manc comin' on a Gooners forum, who has no idea of how to debate a subject, or hold a polemic discussion, or even offer 'Constructive' criticism....Why oh why oh why does a manc come on a Gooners forum?....maybe it's because even his (so called ) fellow mancs don't even want the tosser on their own teams forums...

:awnker:

Magic Hat

Post by Magic Hat »

I don't really see the need for another Wenger debate thread. On the other hand, it is always intresting to see how some people get outraged with opposing fans on this forum. So thanks for that :wink:

If Wenger leaves without winning something, it is too late for him to leave without his image being tarnished. I would give him one more year, think we are close but he needs to make that final step

marcengels

Post by marcengels »

The point is not the thread itself, which could have been presented by an Arsenal fan. It's that it's presented by someone who cannot have the emotional or intellectual involvment with the club that an Arsenal fan has. Therefore it must lack authority and heart.

I wouldn't have begun to say some years ago (around '02/03??) that it was time for Fergie to go (it is now by the way :lol: ), because I do not have a sound enough basis to judge.

I think it's naive for an inteligent man u fan to come on here and not expect others to get wound up by said man u fan telling us that the manager should go. If you are such a proper fan Monostich, you'd realise it's common for fans of a club to rip into their own players and management from time to time, but get defensive when other clubs fans try to do the same.

I couldn't care one way or the other your here or not. Just that you shouldn't expect plain sailing all the time - this is not an organisationlike the BBC that has to maintain a level of unbiased reporting or debate :-P

:wink:

SWLGooner
Location: Islington Town Hall, applauding the fourth place trophy.

Post by SWLGooner »

brazilianGOONER wrote: mate, if there was a 'fuck all the players in the arsehole' option then i'd consider playing with united :banghead: :banghead:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
:? :? :?

Hmmmm.........

....just so you know, the ladyboy's now at MADRID. You know, the ones in SPAIN. :lol: :wink:

brazilianGOONER

Post by brazilianGOONER »

SWLGooner wrote:
brazilianGOONER wrote: mate, if there was a 'fuck all the players in the arsehole' option then i'd consider playing with united :banghead: :banghead:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
:? :? :?

Hmmmm.........

....just so you know, the ladyboy's now at MADRID. You know, the ones in SPAIN. :lol: :wink:
you go tell that to db10gooner. if he finds out there's a team full of ladyboys in spain he'll be catching the first dublin/madrid flight available :-P :lol: :wink: